re, staying up!

roughyed1064

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No roughyed1064, 9'Oller is not arrogant he is just telling you how it is, as last year up to the last three games we where not certain of staying in the Championship, and we won just 10 league games, that's your benchmark.

Having said that have a good season.

Cheers Roger(Batley fan).

that mean batley are league champions then, [don't think so]  typical cocky Yorkshire arrogant sods.

Blimey! A whole county wiped out because of the comments of one individual! If l might add some balance, along with my fellow supporter Roger T, 10 games might be a decent target, and as stated, each one is a huge battle. And that's taken from the bitter experience of the last couple of seasons. 

l think one of your supporters put a decent analysis on here a few weeks ago. Certainly, the fact that Doncaster lost so many last season certainly helped the other teams at the bottom. It will be interesting to see who the early season strugglers turn out to be, and l do not exclude Batley from that category, despite the result last week.

Anyway, good luck this season, and l am looking forward to visiting your new ground! 

I can categorically say im happy to see a return of oldham to the upper championship. Along with rochdale there were some real humdingers in the late 90's

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

If you look at the table after two games two from those four will be relegated. Beat those around you and you'll scrape by. Batley is the only team to remain in this division since SL restructured and we've had plenty of scares, all you have to do is survive for a couple of seadons and build from there!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

How many go down?

you and another team :lol:

Sorry couldnt resist it I hope we say bye bye to the cumbrians and hello to hunslet Rochdale and Wakey

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived