Welcome aboard Tom

GMcK

We are pleased to announce that we have made our first signing from the amateur ranks by capturing the signature of highly regarded Seaton forward Tom Curwen. 

Curwen 27, has made the step up to semi pro after an impressive few seasons in the Cumbria Mens League. He represented Cumbria in their 2015 Tri-County series trophy win and was previously coached by our Director of Rugby  Les Ashe when he was at the reigns at Seaton. Curwen only started playing rugby league at 20 after switching from football (he made appearances for Workington Reds previously) but has become an ever-present in the Seaton team.

Curwen said ‘’ Seaton have enabled me to progress in my rugby and I’ve played under some great coaches who have helped me improve my game. They’re a great bunch of lads at Seaton but I now can’t wait for pre-season to start. I love playing rugby league and I’m looking forward to stepping up to this level’’

Toms an excellent signing. Aggressive, strong, fit he can do for town what Stevie Scholey has done

Long tine since he played with his two cousins so that's another good reason for him to turn pro with Town

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Archived