Mom

Rob Hemmi

grayshon you are having a laugh

1.. saxton

2.. finn

3.. parker (first half)

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

Finn

Saxton

Grayshon O.k he dropped the ball a few times but that was due to his workrate

was very impressed with grayshon last week, he dropped a lot of ball today but when he held on to the ball he made breaks and scored trys, set the platform in the 1st few minutes with a good break to set up a try, jessie, looks class too excellent pair of hands on him got to be a place in the squad for him.

Tommy - looked like he could break the line at will

Tonka - Having Tonka running down the hill in that mood would have me cackin me sen!!

Finnbar - certainly at 7 he looks the business.

I don't know what else this BoD has to do. They're busting their balls to put a decent team out that plays attractive rugby. I just wished more would come and enjoy it.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Saxton - playing his best rugby for us at the moment in my opinion

Finn - at the hub of our best work

Jack Lee - a revelation this season

Good defensive display - still eager even when game had been put to bed.

Great display from the lads - what a squad too. This brand of rugby should bring people back through the turnstiles, if it doesn't I don't know what will.

Only hope we can keep everbody happy throughout the season.

Happy days!

It's difficult to pick a MOM as I can't fault anyone on that display.

But Tommy Saxton probably stood out for his tireless work both in defence and attack. Grashon played well, he did drop a few but that doesn't take away from his effect on the game, the guys a giant, Jesse Joe is amzing and another guy with a hatrick on his home debut to add to the list! Liam Finn, Whelam, Stu, Ben Kaye, Morrison, Tonks, Divorty, Jack Lee. All accross the board we were terriffic! and Andy Kain also had a stormer when he came on. Can't wait to see us put to the test against committed opposition. There will certainly be some cracking games to watch this year.

It's just a shame we cocked up against Sheffield and Leigh as that cup was ours this year!

It's difficult to pick a MOM as I can't fault anyone on that display.

But Tommy Saxton probably stood out for his tireless work both in defence and attack. Grashon played well, he did drop a few but that doesn't take away from his effect on the game, the guys a giant, Jesse Joe is amzing and another guy with a hatrick on his home debut to add to the list! Liam Finn, Whelam, Stu, Ben Kaye, Morrison, Tonks, Divorty, Jack Lee. All accross the board we were terriffic! and Andy Kain also had a stormer when he came on. Can't wait to see us put to the test against committed opposition. There will certainly be some cracking games to watch this year.

It's just a shame we cocked up against Sheffield and Leigh as that cup was ours this year!

Mick, I think JJP played as sub and scored a try against Rochdale at home.

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!