Kevin Brown to Wire

Gates1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe  any Warrington supporter would be sour on this signing, Brown is a vast improvement on Sandow.

Wire must have more money than sense.

Brown agreed personal terms with Saints last year on a huge contract but Widnes refused to budge on their big transfer fee, so the deal collapsed.

He'll be 33 next year, has a poor injury record throughout his career and has maybe only a couple of years left in him at this level. I can't see the point in them paying a big transfer fee and taking up such a big part of their SC on a player like this. Especially when Gidley is such a similar player and they have Patton ready.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

I would be pretty happy with this signing if it came about.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I would be pretty happy with this signing if it came about.

So would a lot of the clubs who'll be battling with Widnes to escape those middle 8s.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

First it was Williams (wigan) and now Brown(widnes), strange since both are naturally talented standoffs.  Warrington is faced with same problem we have at  wigan, a natural scrum halve.

Even more strange is that Warrington was the best attacking team in superleague (2016), a delight to watch, but fragile in defence, and once again mentally lacking. 

surely defence would come top of the agenda,

First it was Williams (wigan) and now Brown(widnes), strange since both are naturally talented standoffs. Warrington is faced with same problem we have at wigan, a natural scrum halve.

Even more strange is that Warrington was the best attacking team in superleague (2016), a delight to watch, but fragile in defence, and once again mentally lacking.

surely defence would come top of the agenda,

utterly bizarre.

We had the best defence in the league.

aye, and by the looks of it to ruin us!!!!

It's all because of the disallowed try by Paul lord in the challenge cup semi final. Most oldham fans have never got over it.

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

Archived