Summer bash

Connor mcb

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a look on Sky and can only see Halifax V Featherstone on the Sunday, starting at 17:10 - no Oldham v Swinton.

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

It makes a massive difference if you are going to the match and want to record it! Appears so far Sky havnt made the Red Button events recordable at all, so no replay when we get home. That's why its ###### from Sky.

On the sky planner, go to ss3, go to the live international rugby union (at 2:30), press record and the option to record Oldham v Swinton is there.. Hopefully you Roughyeds Won't want to watch a replay

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

Nice one LLM , weird really I rang sky earlier in the week and they told me it was impossible to record from the red button lol. Thanks for that pal.

It does work I recorded Catalan yesterday and it was OK

By far the better team at half time.  I expect Swinton will come out fired up for the second half.

20-0

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Well that second half wasn't quite as good.

Thought we did enough to win it.  Two crucial try saving tackles.

Shows how much momentum is worth in RL.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Archived