eagletv

The ideal situation would be a commentary or hearing the PA announcement at least, (but getting that announcement at many games would be a miracle anyway, especially as they don't announce anything to do with the opposition, or give up after about ten minutes) like you can on the Featherstone game. I am not suggesting that the try scorer isn't recognised, perhaps that could be something that could be worked on later.

Having text added is, I presume, time consuming and for the experiment and getting quick reviews/highlights is a bonus.

These clips are edited from the club's match videos, ooops sorry dvd, [do they call them video refs or dvd refs ? - just a thought]

Video refers to Videography - ie. the pursuit of things being televised. The Video Ref is using Videography as his/her source to make a decision.

Well, DVDs will be obsolete soon.

Will they then become Blu-ray refs or MPEG4 refs

Where will all this end :D

Just love the thought of Blue Refs, is that to curb the language used ? ;)

Is MPEG4 an abbreviation of Match PErformance in Games

Video refers to Videography - ie. the pursuit of things being televised.

So do you go into a shop, & ask for a video ............. on a disc?

The Video Ref is using Videography as his/her source to make a decision.

How many video refs are/have been female?

Semper In Facaebus Summus Sole Profundum Veriat

Guest Hillsborough Lad
Video refers to Videography - ie. the pursuit of things being televised. The Video Ref is using Videography as his/her source to make a decision.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"graphy " is derived from the latin which means write.

The write (in their little black books) what they see or don't see !!!!

I like the idea of head - cams, then the match commissioner can really go to town and tell them they must be blind !!!!!

Please answer this

How many video refs are/have been female?
from your quote
The Video Ref is using Videography as his/her source to make a decision.

or is this another question you just can't answer............... :lol::lol:

"graphy " is derived from the latin which means write.

The write (in their little black books) what they see or don't see !!!!

I like the idea of head - cams, then the match commissioner can really go to town and tell them they must be blind !!!!!

Please answer this from your quote

or is this another question you just can't answer............... :lol::lol:

Im being equaliatable and diverse.

What the ...... is equaliatable ?

equaliatable was not found in the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary

Oxford Dictionary: Sorry, there are no results for that search.

Search for equaliatable @ Ask Jeeves | Google | MSN | Yahoo & at dictionary.net - No entries found for "equaliatable"

Another made up word to go in your vocabulary book of:

Totally incomprehensible gibberish [Definition: Incomprehensible, obscure, or pretentious technical talk or writing; excessively obscure jargon]

Whilst I'm on about errors and the such, your diversity has never been questioned, so why mention it?

How many Female Video Refs is a straight forward question, what is difficult with giving an answer?

So you don't think it would be better if the tryscorers name came up after the try? :huh::huh:

Some of the tries you cant see the number or the shirt due to the conditions.

My sentiments exactly, tho I'm v impressed. It's reyt good. It just needs to be more informative.

Quick Q, we r taking the kids to Fax Sunday. Do they get in free wi their season ticket?

"Seriously, a nutless monkey could do your job"

My sentiments exactly, tho I'm v impressed. It's reyt good. It just needs to be more informative.

Quick Q, we r taking the kids to Fax Sunday. Do they get in free wi their season ticket?

From my understanding the same rules apply this year to previous and Juniors get in to away matches on the season ticket. I haven't heard anything different.

Just had a look at Eagles TV for the first time - absolutely fantastic - well done to everyone involved.

Great for the Sheffield club and Rugby League outside of S.L - because yes it does exist and to be honest is far more exciting most of the time.

Hopefully, we can get something similar at Batley during the course of the season.

Keep up the good work guys.