Round 18 Match Threads -*** Spoilers For Sure ***

Just five minutes to kick off in the R18 Friday match.

Raiders host a desperate Knights outfit to kick off round 18.

Rick Stone’s men have recorded just one win since the first month of the season and need to snap their current five-game losing streak if they’re to be any chance of salvaging a 2015 campaign that promised so much early but delivered very little since.

Canberra themselves come into this clash having not tasted a win in the last month either, and should be primed for a good showing to kick off a favourable post-Origin run home in their bid to play finals footy for the first time since 2012.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Channel 9 just never fail to disappoint do they, The games in Canberra so they send there "B" commentary team to do the call (What a joke).. Blake Austin's 2015 form has been outstanding the guy just turns everything to gold.

Cold enough for breath clouds

I live close to Canberra and it gets cold but nothing like the North of England

Just amazing those dopes at NSW Origin snubbed Austin.

Wow!!! I tipped the Green Machine but I didn't expect this. The ground looks like a billiard table. With the Super RU season finished, they probably haven't used this ground for 3 weeks.

Do Nine cover Raiders home games often?

Only if they are playing the Broncos or on a Sunday afternoon once a year when there are 4 byes that weekend. From a ratings perspective, the Raiders are a complete loss (unless they play the Broncos)

Also traditionally, the Brumbies RU team play on Friday nights.

I live in North of England. It was 25*C here last week. Summer though! :-)

Yes that Canberra weather is mild for winter

I'm a big fan of winter hear in OZ and never complain about the cold but it was a different beast all together while I was over there in Febuary  :D .

Archived