Oldham knock HKR out of the CC

town4me

Took you a long time to rumble him mate. He's probably seen Fearon play about as often as he's been to a Town match ! Most of us on here refer to aspects of the game which make it obvious that we've actually been there-- controversial reffing decisions -poor player options-- all the big and small details that you could only quote if you had seen them. Have a trawl through his posts -nothing at all to suggest he's been any nearer to D.P. than Bransty . As for Mike Fearon ,I'll take the opinions of some fair local judges who actually know what they're talking about and the consensus is that he could make the transition if he wanted to-but he dosn't so it's academic.

He played at seaton all summer ya dork so you being from seaton and such a rugby know all you should be in a prime position to judge "seaton sandy"

Let's see how we get on tomorrow

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He played at seaton all summer ya dork so you being from seaton and such a rugby know all you should be in a prime position to judge "seaton sandy"

Let's see how we get on tomorrow

I remember you once slipping up and referring to us as 'you' . You know your stuff but I don't think you're a Town fan. Quite why you spend so much time on this forum is a little odd.

Took you a long time to rumble him mate. He's probably seen Fearon play about as often as he's been to a Town match !  Most of us on here refer to aspects of the game which make it obvious that we've actually been there-- controversial reffing decisions -poor player options-- all the big and small details that you could only quote if you had seen them. Have a trawl through his posts -nothing at all to suggest he's been any nearer to D.P. than Bransty . As for Mike Fearon ,I'll take the opinions of some fair local judges who actually know what they're talking about and the consensus is that he could make the transition if he wanted to-but he dosn't so it's academic. 

Has he been approached ?

Has he been approached ?

I believe the option has been put to him but I doubt it was by us. Our recruitment system is based on shipping in crocks from Australia backed up by a further 2 from the same quarter who-up to now -have been distinctly average. I keep on saying that there are a number of lads playing locally who could fill a town shirt and wear it with pride and commitment but we no longer seem to be looking at that route. Whether we stay up or not,that has to be the way to go next year coupled with a locally based coach who can tap into the amateur scene -and who has some man-management skills!

Damage Limitation again today I am afraid. We can't compete with a club spending like the bulls do. Hope I am wrong. No doubt T/H123 will be chomping at the bit to lay into everything that is negative about today upon the final whistle. We have to look at more winnable games to hopefully up our form and start picking points up. Good luck to the lads today. A real good effort and bag a few points would be good for confidence but it's a tough one.

Damage Limitation again today I am afraid. We can't compete with a club spending like the bulls do. Hope I am wrong. No doubt T/H123 will be chomping at the bit to lay into everything that is negative about today upon the final whistle. We have to look at more winnable games to hopefully up our form and start picking points up. Good luck to the lads today. A real good effort and bag a few points would be good for confidence but it's a tough one.

The only people who get stick off me is the bod n bloody clueless coach of hours as I've said previous I'm 100 percent behind the players - feel sorry for them ... There is a lot more on here as negative so why single me out

MODERATOR:I am following the posts from Townie123 and so far have not seen anything to convince me he is a troll,I accept he is at times being on the side of negativity,but it is his prerogative to post on the forum and if you do not like what he posts,do not read them.In fairness to Townie123,a lot of his posts are close to the bone and some of our forum members do not like to hear but, he says it how he feels and at times a lot of members agree with him but, will not say it on here.Forum members can be assured that I also keep an eye on other forum members who have come close to the bone on certain posts,but I allow a bit of leeway on either side without issuing any warnings,i want our members to have a good craic on here without any interference from me.Thankyou.....

I agree Townie 123 states his opinion and takes the flack for it, he stated pre-season that our squad was not strong/good enough for this league, and was laughed at by all of us, it now appears the majority of us agrees with him. To me he is a town supporter venting his frustration and disappointment the only way he knows how, get stuck in T 123.

Archived