London Broncos

Supporter

What do you all want?

You are where you are. You are playing games in a division one up from both of my teams.

Next season you may well be playing in the same league as both of my teams.

Should you playing at a higher level than Barrow? I can understand that you think you should be playing at a higher level than Coventry but what are your expectations? And are they realistic?

Are you a bigger clubb than Keighley or Rochdale?

I'm not knocking you, You may feel frustrated that you are losing games and may be demoted but walking away because the team is having a bad run is not the answer.

We all want to support a winning team and I know that in your case that's a double edge sword. Your team has to not only be a winning team but also be better than your very near neighbours (whose name should not be mentioned in civilised society)

This season you are playing in the sunshine of the Championship, ask yourselves is that really deserved? If so on what grounds, God given right?

If your crowds were in the 1000+ bracket you could argue that you are to big to be relegated.

As I wrote, you are where you are don't walk away. Most of you have supported Town through thick and thin ( mostly thin, I know) but without you there is no Town. BoD's and players come and go, it's only supporters that are constant.YOU are the club.

I look forward to seeing BOTH of my teams beating you 'cos that's what this game of ours is all about.... dreams!

I appreciate your comments Bearman and most of the sentiments I can agree with apart from the fact that you quoted my words and misinterpreted the point of my comments. I ( and most others ) am(are) not primarily frustrated because we are losing games and may be demoted ( over the many decades I have supported the club there have been arguably worse playing lows than this ) nor do I intend to walk away because the team is having a bad run.

My point, merely relates to the apparent refusal of the present administration system to respond to polite requests from their supporters for better communications regarding many aspects of the club. I will continue to support the club whatever happens in the future, however, like others, I would like a " we are in it together" ethos rather than the (perceived) present " them and us" approach of today's board.

Enjoy your rugby Bearman, I will certainly enjoy my visit to Coventry (when we eventually both meet) win or lose!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Death. Go and have a picnic next week as supposedly being a town fan might not be for you. Sick of reading your miserable negativity

Well there's a lot to be negative about at the moment isn't there ! I have been watching Town since 1970, I've seen awful Town teams that struggled against the likes of Mansfield Marksmen and Runcorn Highfield in front of crowds of 300, I was there when Town had their lowest ever attendance in the mid 80's.

But I'll tell you this - I've never felt more disengaged from the club than I do now. That's all down to the lack of communication from a BOD that appears to have absolutely no respect for the fans and treats us with contempt. If they don't understand that the fans are important (perhaps the most important) stakeholders in the club then we have had it. Other clubs in our position try to foster a "we're all in it together" mentality and engage the fans to help the club, ours seems to be creating a "them and us" situation and alienating everyone. Unless the club does something to fix that soon then I'm afraid more and more people are going to find something else to do with their leisure time.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

You won't have a choice but to do something else if the current board walks away as we won't have a club.

Oh well lets just carry on as we are then as its obviously working so well.

I bet Death hasn't gone - bet hes still checking to see if anyone is talking about him..........

Cant dump Town now people - got to keep supporting the team

ye, I hope he is still following these post's and decides carry on as a supporter of town and this forum regardless of our current situation and a stupid comment on here.

Jamie and Carl don't do that role either though.

Sammut is undoubtedly talented but it's easy to see why SL clubs don't want him as he isn't much of a team player.

In my opinion its more a case of lack of other options which force him to play what he sees in front of him, regards to being a team player every time I watch him (most  games and in NRL previously) he is constantly directing and  telling people where to go and what to do etc, Just a pity they don't seem able to follow him

Maybe the crowd pulling attraction of sammut hasnt exactly been good but he is still a class above most in this league and he could be the one that could still yet get town out of this current position , I still think however a team of good locals gets more through the gates than overseas players and the league position wouldnt or couldnt be any worse .

What's the other option?

There is always the option of the club engaging with the fans, trying to get some feel good factor going which just may permeate through the club to the players. Surely it has to be worth a try in our current predicament ?

There is always the option of the club engaging with the fans, trying to get some feel good factor going which just may permeate through the club to the players. Surely it has to be worth a try in our current predicament ?

ye, I think that's a touch optimistic Derwent on the board's current form I think there's more chance of me engaging with Kelly Brook if you know what I mean son.

ye, I think that's a touch optimistic Derwent on the board's current form I think there's more chance of me engaging with Kelly Brook if you know what I mean son.

. That could be a video worth seeing .marra!! As long as you've still got a larl bit of mobility lol

I bet Death hasn't gone - bet hes still checking to see if anyone is talking about him..........

Cant dump Town now people - got to keep supporting the team

I agree and will continue to do so until the fat lady sings which for me is when (still possibly if i guess) we are relegated

Says in the LE we are looking to strengthen the squad with a outside back and a backrower,  lads at work recon its Ty Dalton, he is keen to sign but haven are also interested, could be a good mix with JS, what's peoples thoughts and any ideas who could be the 2nd rower could be ???? 

Says in the LE we are looking to strengthen the squad with a outside back and a backrower, lads at work recon its Ty Dalton, he is keen to sign but haven are also interested, could be a good mix with JS, what's peoples thoughts and any ideas who could be the 2nd rower could be ????

The crack going round haven is that he wants to sign for us his hometown team and apparently a done deal according to a few haven fans talking to our directors

But after watching him as a youngster and as he as got older he's got better but don't think he quite has what it takes at this level and not what we need will be interesting to see how this pens out guys

The crack going round haven is that he wants to sign for us his hometown team and apparently a done deal according to a few haven fans talking to our directors

But after watching him as a youngster and as he as got older he's got better but don't think he quite has what it takes at this level and not what we need will be interesting to see how this pens out guys

surely we would only be looking at another half is if were planning for life in championship 1 and knowing sammut will be off.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived