fixtures 2017

GMcK

Totally agree Donald, would be much more respectable competition if all 14/15 teams played each other home and away once and if needed they scrap the cup no one is interested in.

aye the cup is stupid if we played each other in the first round the loser would then go a month without a game

how do they decide who plays who home & away ? Is it a draw or do they just make it up

The RFL have made it all up ... bloody farcical league !!

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

What the heck is going on

.......No Whitehaven away then ?....No Barrow at home ?

Surely home and away against our neighbours' would have been top priority ???

Oh and no Toronto away.....that may be blessing actually ...

Looks a less than attractive list to me overall....but then was never gonna too exciting I guess...

how you can have a league with no equal home and away meetings ? total farce , also if preseason warm ups go well and a decent crowd of interested people gives it a go but see's town lose the 1st cup game (hopefully not and we have a good cup run to warm up and blood some new talent ) will this group of interested people all return a whole month later ? 

how you can have a league with no equal home and away meetings ? total farce , also if preseason warm ups go well and a decent crowd of interested people gives it a go but see's town lose the 1st cup game (hopefully not and we have a good cup run to warm up and blood some new talent ) will this group of interested people all return a whole month later ? 

its all wrong marra only positive for town and haven is we both play most of the better teams at home 

What the heck is going on

.......No Whitehaven away then ?....No Barrow at home ?

Surely home and away against our neighbours' would have been top priority ???

Oh and no Toronto away.....that may be blessing actually ...

Looks a less than attractive list to me overall....but then was never gonna too exciting I guess...

I was hoping for Toronto away.

A weekend of Rugby League and Baseball, the Rogers Stadium is not that far from Lamport Stadium :-)

If we make the top 8 when the league splits, then each team plays each other home and away.

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

Worky, Toronto, Whitehaven, Barrow, hunslet, Doncaster, Keighley and one from York (hopefully)/ NWC or Thunder !! I think that's a pretty exciting range of fixtures for the last eight and will provide some cracking competition. Plenty to look forward to . Blood some of the team in the first phase in preparation for the backend . Struggling to see any negatives at this point

I was hoping for Toronto away.

A weekend of Rugby League and Baseball, the Rogers Stadium is not that far from Lamport Stadium :-)

If we make the top 8 when the league splits, then each team plays each other home and away.

Only play each other once after the split works weird depending how it finishes town may play haven at home again in the last 7 games

Archived