Should RL players be banned from Social networking websites?

I enjoy following the players on Twitter. Had a few conversations with a few. If Mathers is getting abuse off a fan he has a right to stick up for himself.

I enjoy following the players on Twitter. Had a few conversations with a few. If Mathers is getting abuse off a fan he has a right to stick up for himself.

I didn't think you could have conversations with them unless they followed you as well - is there a way or do a few of them follow you too. Serious question because I want to warn Brett Hodgson before he gets any bother from certain Wire fans

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Excuse me for not having the faintest idea about any of the workings of these social networking sites but it seems to me the smart move for Richie Mathers would have been to ignore this muppet.

Irrespective of the unnecessary taunting, it's not very professional for him to have an on line slanging match that the public can see.

Reminds me a bit of this...

Cantona_18.jpg

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)