Forum Shirt Sponsorship

distantdog

So, here we go.

After yesterday, we found out that the player shirt sponsorship is £250 this season.

As well as the usual a benefits (basically being mentioned during every team read out, mentioned when our player scores etc) we will get our name put onto the away shirt, and then receive the shirt in the September of the same season.

Right, to start  . . . .

I am in!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your giving that calculator some stick DD

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

count me in......who do we give the brass to?......

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Hi there RPH once DD knows the final numbers he then usually gives us the information of where and when he will collect the brass, if the game is on, on boxing day that would be an ideal time, if not there is another get together up in Ron's Lounge sometime in January.

I also if I heard right believe the club will be relaunching the War Chest then.

Cheers Roger.

Hi there RPH once DD knows the final numbers he then usually gives us the information of where and when he will collect the brass, if the game is on, on boxing day that would be an ideal time, if not there is another get together up in Ron's Lounge sometime in January.

I also if I heard right believe the club will be relaunching the War Chest then.

Cheers Roger.

well I know where to find you Roger........in the Bar

we will be up Boxing Day...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Perhaps if we do the draw for the two shirts in might inspire a few. I can't remember the odds but I'm sure whoever gets Bretherton shirt has a memento of a great servant and whomever gets young Harrison's shirt could also have a piece of history once he plays for England ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived