News

bomberisgod

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we will have some news on Mattys intentions very shortly and has Latu left for warmer weather yet ?

I know I will get shot down here but I would gamble on him one last time, I am sure there is a good player there somewhere !!!

Actually had the same thoughts myself although we would end up looking very silly if the gamble didn't come off.

Hopefully it will be good news regarding Matty, I know his decision is purely family based so he'll have everyone's best wishes whatever he decides.

Sure fifita has gone home, people giving good byes on twitter and fbook.

Oh well to late then, just thought that the lad had a horrendous two years with injury and I honestly do think there is a good player in him somewhere its just we didn't get to see it, hope it all goes well for him .

There's no doubt there's a good player there , it wasn't in question . But there wasn't a fit one there and he drained a lot out of us . To much for second chances in my opinion unless he'd play for free as payback

latu came over injured and remained injured for 2 years ......training starts usually in november and ends after play offs if you make them....in 2 years thats say 18 months under contract..72 weeks at a conservative £400 a week , thats £28,800 of funds gone for very little ,gamble on latu again ?  not for me thank you .

Oh well to late then, just thought that the lad had a horrendous two years with injury and I honestly do think there is a good player in him somewhere its just we didn't get to see it, hope it all goes well for him .

if you heard yhe stories of his attitude towards the club you certainly wouldnt be even considering keeping him around.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

latu came over injured and remained injured for 2 years ......training starts usually in november and ends after play offs if you make them....in 2 years thats say 18 months under contract..72 weeks at a conservative £400 a week , thats £28,800 of funds gone for very little ,gamble on latu again ? not for me thank you .

and the rest marra. Totally agree with you. The decision to bring him over is a major factor in why were struggling now with finances. Any mention of keeping him on is ridiculous

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

So the season hasn't even started and some of the Haven locals are quitting.....

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

and the rest marra. Totally agree with you. The decision to bring him over is a major factor in why were struggling now with finances. Any mention of keeping him on is ridiculous

Didn't hear anything wonky and I expected getting shot down , ye he would have been on good £££ and he has to go down as one of the biggest disappointment's to sign for Town in recent times but I also think a fit Latu could have done a good job for us its just unfortunate that we will never know .

Time to move on, UTT

Resigned mcavoy.

Quinn works in Workington doesn't he, why not see if he wants to join up

Read the News & Star McAvoy as signed for the jambo's, which is the correct version? and Ackerley was according to reports training with them this week please get your info correct as it makes us who use this site as gob shites.

So its the 1st of December and Christmas is fast approaching, will Santa be bringing anything this year apart from soap on a rope in his sack   :santaclaus:

Who won the Town top comp please ?

Also apart from our match with Haven have we any other friendly's to look forward to, any news these dark nights would be greatly appreciated Town . 

Archived