Dewsbury away

scott

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair assessment.

We're not top four.

You really need a decent half-back. Aka get Sammut fit quickly.

Can't believe you pay Doran a wage.

Verlinden and Olstrum stood out for me.

Ref made some bad calls for both teams but at times the head high tackles from your players left the ref with no choice.

Good luck with the rest of the season

Thanks for being honest marketram, just had a look on the dark side forum and one of Dopelands best recons Virlinden was poor ! what a surprise that is that is !!!! we are hoping Jamie can turn into a goodun , Wigan must have seen something in him as he was there for a few years but yes he has been a disappointment so far for us, we are certainly a different team when Jarrod takes the field, and that's the worry if he isn't out there we do struggle. 

Hate to say it but Jimmy Cranky is prod one of the better refs, so no one to blame but ourselves .

Thanks again for a honest assessment (not like others ;) )

Good luck for the season ( I don't think you will need it )

Thanks for being honest marketram, just had a look on the dark side forum and one of Dopelands best recons Virlinden was poor ! what a surprise that is that is !!!! we are hoping Jamie can turn into a goodun , Wigan must have seen something in him as he was there for a few years but yes he has been a disappointment so far for us, we are certainly a different team when Jarrod takes the field, and that's the worry if he isn't out there we do struggle.

Hate to say it but Jimmy Cranky is prod one of the better refs, so no one to blame but ourselves .

Thanks again for a honest assessment (not like others ;) )

verlinden is still settling after a late arrival. I remember dion aiyre being non existent on the pitch last season for a few months after he arrived.

For anyone who missed the big fight live last night then here's a reminder. Deluded.com saw haven94 in the blue corner and davo5 in the red corner. They knocked lumps out of each other. It was priceless.

poor haircut didn't mess his up hair did he??

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

I went as a neutral, Verlinden went off after 20 mins and never came back on. After a close 1st half, Hewer murdered you in the 2nd,dont know what the pen count was but id say about 10 -4, you just cannot piggy back a team downfield and give field position away.

Wasn't there yesterday so I have to go by what I heard on the radio,and the posts by those who did. Have to admit I was disappointed with the result. Did Hewer crucify us in the second half or did we screw up? Either way a 12-5 penalty deficit is hard to deal with. Sounds like Phil is getting hacked off. 

I liked Jamie Doran as a hooker to be honest,so swapping him with Callum is a no brainer but both Callum and Phil have said that isn't Callum's position... Defence yesterday looked tat again which Phil will be well pished with!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Defence looks iffy to say the least in our first 2 games. I know it will help when we start managing games better so we keep pressure on the opposition instead of ourselves. PV wanted a better start to the season but it's looking like it ain't gonna pan out that way.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Thanks for being honest marketram, just had a look on the dark side forum and one of Dopelands best recons Virlinden was poor ! what a surprise that is that is !!!! we are hoping Jamie can turn into a goodun , Wigan must have seen something in him as he was there for a few years but yes he has been a disappointment so far for us, we are certainly a different team when Jarrod takes the field, and that's the worry if he isn't out there we do struggle. 

Thanks again for a honest assessment (not like others ;) )

Heard Verlinden was ill, had a bug. Still put his hand up to play. Lad deserves credit for that!

Heard Verlinden was ill, had a bug. Still put his hand up to play. Lad deserves credit for that!

the big lad looked really good against a strong eagles pack so even if he had a slight off game theres no need to panic.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

i dont really think the problem is defence its silly penalties and poor execution in possession on 5th and last , your defence is bound to break if its called on for 60 mins out of the 80 .

eagles had 9 more sets than us and I am sure it said on the radio that the rams had far more of the ball. So this is taking its toll in defence.

Archived