Roughyeds vs York

TOSH1960

Hi Folks, Another weekend and another tough match for the Yeds. York are on a roll and playing some good fast Rugby. How do you think the result will go? I'm going for a close one. 22-18 to the Yeds.

Unfortunately in this day and age the average supporter wants more than the product on the pitch they want a match day experience and value for money

I don't think whitebank gives you a full match day experience

What happens on the pitch is the most important aspect of the game.But half decent facilities would go some way to enticing people back.Oh and a two way communication set up between club and fans.(The basics of any good club).

I know Moorside, lots of belting ideas have been offered, like players into schools give the kids free tickets but bring an adult. Liason officer on line shop use by PayPal, the need for a club shop not a refreshments van, get terracing on whitebank side, need for additional sitting, a proper presence on social media the list goes on. But everything the club say we are gagged in reporting

Agreed Clifford. Some good ideas out there.But until the power that be is willing to live in this day and age it is all a Pipedream. So frustrating sometimes when all we want is the best for a club we all love but we have a chairman who is more blinkered than a grand national winner.

Trust I suppose if we say something he'll pull the plug

Obviously it was expected there would be setbacks, and was never going to be a smooth ride,but would you say the meetings are teetering on the brink Clifford or still a couple of possibilities?

Back to the original topic!!!

Great win for the lads today.Due to the weather, and being only in shorts and shirt, I almost gave up at half time.Thank goodness I resisted.The second half performance was worth standing in any weather to watch.Not sure it would be fair to pick anyone out - great performance.

Roll on the Hornets (great win for them today).

Excellent game I thought, great win, for me I don't see much further progress because any suggestions are noted and thats it, I'm still waiting for the big announcement,

I was going to speak to the others today but they weren't there or I didn't see them

I thought it was a cracking game and the lads adapted well to the horrendous second half conditions. Ward was outstanding and Palfrey's kicking game was much better. I think Hewitt arriving has put pressure on both Palf and Ropes. The Huddersfield lads put in a great shift as well. Looking forward to Hornets now! 

Archived