So,what next?

Seaton Sandy

Where is there any gloating in my comment? Nothing to do with survival or anything on field. Two wrongs do not make a right. Losing is a part of the game and whichever camp you are in the people in those positions should at least have the grace to speak to local radio and to the fans. (Both clubs). It was wrong when Coyles did it and it was wrong on Sunday full stop!. Will get my sunglasses back out now!!

No doubt at all that you're having a pop "marra" albeit a very clumsy one. Your reference to "the loyal fans who didn't travel " disrespects those Town supporters who are totally loyal but ,for one reason or another couldn't make it to Sheffield's far flung outpost . I take it you were at the Tetley stadium for your Houdini performance which I acknowledge was a great result--if you weren't then you really are a 100 per cent tosser. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How has Sammutt gone for you guys? Looks like a good chance he will be at Fax next season although I have a bad feeling we could be planning to play him at FB.

well as far as we know he is os contracted to us and will be with us unless you are paying a fee who knows. Crack is your finances aren't great so who knows

How has Sammutt gone for you guys? Looks like a good chance he will be at Fax next season although I have a bad feeling we could be planning to play him at FB.

good chance? Nope. No chance? Yep. And if anyone plays him at full back including ourselves there crazy

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

So where's the "good chance" rumour coming from bearing in mind there would be a contract to buy out ? Your outfit is hardly looking like a Super League side in waiting and you must be on acid if you believe Sammut could hack it at full back. 

Are all players contracts null & void if a team is relegated ?

only certain ones. Im sure olstrum, mossop,dec are signed up regardless. And most importantly mr sammut.

It's possible but I'm hopeful that a new board may do the honourable thing and pay the shortfall from this season, that would go a long way to smooth over the damage done this year. Any player who goes down the contract is void route isn't worth keeping if that gesture is made.

Not digging here but after being forced to take an unwilling 30% paycut all contracts will be void will they not

no one was unwilling. They all agreed just not to the amount. No contracts have been broken

There is also the possibility of player release via termination of contract by mutual consent which could happen with certain players asking to leave

its already happened with at least one player

It's possible but I'm hopeful that a new board may do the honourable thing and pay the shortfall from this season, that would go a long way to smooth over the damage done this year. Any player who goes down the contract is void route isn't worth keeping if that gesture is made.

Maybe to the ones who stay but I wouldn't pay the ones that leave of their own accord.

So where's the "good chance" rumour coming from bearing in mind there would be a contract to buy out ? Your outfit is hardly looking like a Super League side in waiting and you must be on acid if you believe Sammut could hack it at full back. 

His agent alerted most Championship sides to his availability. Im sorry I just thought it was common knowledge that he would be leaving. I would have waited a little bit before posting if I knew that were not the case.

His agent alerted most Championship sides to his availability. Im sorry I just thought it was common knowledge that he would be leaving. I would have waited a little bit before posting if I knew that were not the case.

you should inform jarrod that hes leaving. Because he dosent seem to think he is. Nice try though

Hmmm the same agent that was cut out of the town deal ?

Archived