Batley vs featherstone

Keep The Faith

When does his academic year finish? If its June would that give him time to get fit for a return in the 8's?

Has anyone approached Matty Dale? He said he was only taking  year out for Teacher Training which finished last summer.

When does his academic year finish? If its June would that give him time to get fit for a return in the 8's?

Has anyone approached Matty Dale? He said he was only taking year out for Teacher Training which finished last summer.

steve...

Trust me. An NQT or a student teacher will have absolutely no time for RL. None at all.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

steve...

Trust me. An NQT or a student teacher will have absolutely no time for RL. None at all.

But what about all those holidays that teachers get?

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

steve...

Andy did say he only intended to take a year out though Robin, which probably finishes June or early July, although it could finish with the school year for student teachers.

AS you say though, he might have no time at all. Matty did say he would be back after his year at Uni, but no sig of him.

I know a few teachers. My lad went through the teacher training thing. There is no way on gods earth could he have played rugby and done his NQT year. Matty may not have envisaged just how consuming the NQT year is.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

....Matty did say he would be back after his year at Uni, but no sig of him.

He may have discovered how much work there is for a teacher (particularly one newly qualified) outside of the 'school day'. I don't remember many teachers (Ray French being an obvious exception) who played pro RL even in the days when there was much less pressure on teachers to perform.

He may have discovered how much work there is for a teacher (particularly one newly qualified) outside of the 'school day'. I don't remember many teachers (Ray French being an obvious exception) who played pro RL even in the days when there was much less pressure on teachers to perform.

Hi mate, recent ones in our league were/are Craig Moss, Craig Fawcett and Jonny Woodcock. All PE teachers.

Archived