Harlequins RL vs Bradford Bulls

Who will win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Harlequins RL
    • Bradford Bulls
    • Draw

Harlequins RL 6-0 Bradford Bulls after 05:00 minutes.

Luke Dorn cuts through the non existant defence, where was Kearney?

Danny Orr 1/1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harlequins RL 12-0 Bradford Bulls after 07:00 minutes.

Andrew Ellis with a super try for the Quins under the posts, the ball went from left to right, non existant defence again from the Bulls.

This has been a disastrous as Danny Orr converts 2/2.

Jesus what the hell are we playing at, FFS we look fricking hopeless at best as we finally complete a set of six.

The players just don't look interested as the ball runs dead on the last and Harlequins wioll have a 20m restart.

I dunno which is more annoying, listening to the Bulls performaace on Radio Leeds, hearing the Hull KR v Leeds game 5 seconds ahead of the Sky pictures when Radio Leeds cut to Craven Park, OR knowing Kenny will be in absolute bliss right now! :lol:

Oo Dorn with a break, long range run, inside to Ben Jones-Bishop. 16-0.

Damn you Kenny. ;)

Harlequins RL 18-0 Bradford Bulls after 13:00 minutes.

I'm speechless, I'm speechless, just what the hell is going on out there.

Harlequins RL 18-6 Bradford Bulls after 17:00 minutes.

Elliott Whitehead is over following a superb pass from Kearney and Sykes should convert the easy two.

Harlequins RL 18-6 Bradford Bulls after 17:00 minutes.

Elliott Whitehead is over following a superb pass from Kearney and Sykes should convert the easy two.

Confused now, Radio Leeds said it was Dave Halley with the try...

Ahh well.

Twenty minutes gone, at least Hull KR are beating Leeds 12-0 (cheers Rob) which is the only good news so far as Harlequins attack the Bulls line once more and Platt will diffuse the bomb.

Harlequins RL 18-6 Bradford Bulls after 27:00 minutes.

Halley goes close in the corner but the touch judge will say no try, fair call.

Slowly we seem to be getting back into this game after the atrocious first 12:00 minutes.

Half-time here and this really is an embarrassment, I'm actually ashamed to be wearing the the famous red, amber & black.

The players don't look interested, they look as if they there still doing a training day.

The season end can't come soon enough. I',m sorry but that's how I'm feeling at the moment.

Second half is underway and we start with a penalty to Harlequins for a non play the ball by the Bulls and I've not left a game early since my dad dragged me out of Burnden Park at half time back in 1992.

There is just no effort or determination from the players, and don't take that away from the Harlequins players who have put in a flawless and ruthless display. The defence has been amazing.

Harlequins RL 21-12 Bradford Bulls after 47:00 minutes.

Craig Kopczak with a super step and break before the pass to Sykes who goes under the black dot and converts his own try 2/2.

Super stuff and it came out of nothing, Kopczak Halley, Langley and Lynch haven't put a foot wrong if I'm honest.

Harlequins RL 27-12 Bradford Bulls after 55:00 minutes.

I've seen it all now, absolutely shocking as the players would rather chase Silverwood around the pitch then tackle the Harlequins players as Ben Jones-Bishop gets his second following a super pass from Andrew Ellis .

Danny Orr 5/5

Harlequins RL 29-12 Bradford Bulls after 62:00 minutes.

Steve Menzies sent off for dissent after Harlequins knock-on and the officials wave play on.

I'm sorry but the team has just imploded, no confidence at all.

Why should I give a ###### when the players don't give ###### about the club.

Harlequins RL 35-12 Bradford Bulls after 65:00 minutes.

This is disgusting to watch and to think I spent four hours baking in a car to come and watch this inept, clueless display.

Harlequins RL 35-16 Bradford Bulls after 74:00 minutes.

I've seen enough and I'm off, the players need to take a long hard look at themselves after this.

'Feck :dry: ' doesn't even cover it. Genuinely gutted.

It says a lot when I'm apathetic about my team. When they were good (years ago) I kept calm and didn't get carried away, when they slumped, I still kept faith.

But this? This has no positives. This has no end in sight.

Bring on September the 3rd.