Today's Game

thinboyfatter

So so proud of those boys today.....gave it all they'd got. Just hope that people return next week for the Leigh game these boys deserve the support for the work they put in week in week out. Make me proud to be a Yed and they're proud to wear the shirt.

Agree with everything that's been said. In that first 30 minutes there was only one side in it. However,in games like yesterday things have got to go for you and everything that could have gone wrong did. Losing Spencer with a broken hand, the try the ref disallowed that was fair and square, the blatant forward passes he didn't see, the way the ref penalised us so giving them good field position from which they scored tries against the run of play, Huddersfield beating Leeds so we didn't have any dual registered players, Warrington fielding their strongest team, having to field the only players who could pull a shirt on and the hot energy sapping conditions. Yet they kept going right to the end. I was proud to be a Yed.

I just hope they get this game out of their system and thrash Leigh next week.

I echo the above posts.Couldn't have been more proud of the boys yesterday. They had a damn good go at Warrington. We scored first and last.To put it into perspective, we are near the foot of the championship and they are around the top of superleague, we definitely punched way above our weight yesterday. The boys were fantastic, never gave in or buckled. I came away a happy roughyed. Let's hope they can take heart from the performance and carry it on for the rest of the season. Oh by the way,the ref was ######,forward passes,leaning on our players you name it,absolute trash.Anyway well done our boys we are all very proud of you.Playing for the shirt and each other

Archived