Haven

The Roughyeds Wispa

Always stick with the lads who signed for the club to play for the club the D/R get their money choose what and don't have to give 100% for the shirt unless they need to impress their coach. It doesn't give an Oldham player much confidence if he is playing well and has to make way for a D/R.

chappy

In an ideal world,I would stick to a winning team,problem is we have players carrying injury,players playing out of position too,if the DR lads are available we have to use them or potentially lose players to serious injuries. We only had 17 fit players last Saturday and one of them in Jamel has sore ribs from that game and I dare say there are a few more knocks too.Without the DR lads we could be down to 16 fit players for Saturday,ok Jack Holmes may be in contention but why risk him when we can put Johnson in possibly at centre. We have to change to give the lads who get rested a break. Tough when we have such a small squad,but that's the hand we are dealt.

We need to win these games against sides around us in the league. I'm sure Nobby will put out the strongest side he has available. The lads must be feeling it after the last 3 games. I hope we come back with the points.

Know what you mean.Will come at us hard from the start, but sure Scott will have instilled into our guys - do the same, and do it first. Can't afford one of these shaky starts - may be too big a hill to climb after recent exertions.

Hope I can get full commentary and not have to watch scores ticking up!!

A good win will see us nicely consolidating.

Archived