And so on to the next game

RogerT

The kettles coming nicely to the boil.

It is making it a massive game next week and another must win game.

Really glad the match is the first one on Sunday.

Featherstone v Halifax is going to be another corker.

Cheers Roger.

Really glad the match is the first one on Sunday....why Roger ?

anyone going for a drink on Saturday and Sunday ?.....lol

wheres everyones fave drinking holes ?...

theres quite a few good ones on Lytham Road....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

We need Halifax to beat Fev, that is of course if we win, then we'll go 4th. I know there's a few Rams fans follow our forum, this isn't a dig, as I like both HW teams to be going well, what on earth is happening at the Tetley's? Allowing for the fact that you no longer have an A team, and there have been a lot of injuries but surely there are enough players of quality to fill in? Give or take a trialist or two you must have had nigh on 35 players, have some left and come back to amateur? We've had the injuries and I know we lost 4 on the bounce but weren't always a street away like Rams were yesterday. just like them to pick up the pace this Sunday!!

We need Halifax to beat Fev, that is of course if we win, then we'll go 4th. I know there's a few Rams fans follow our forum, this isn't a dig, as I like both HW teams to be going well, what on earth is happening at the Tetley's? Allowing for the fact that you no longer have an A team, and there have been a lot of injuries but surely there are enough players of quality to fill in? Give or take a trialist or two you must have had nigh on 35 players, have some left and come back to amateur? We've had the injuries and I know we lost 4 on the bounce but weren't always a street away like Rams were yesterday. just like them to pick up the pace this Sunday!!

Quite a number of players who featured in the A team have gone back to their amateur sides, and this was one of the reasons for withdrawing from the league. The ones who are left, even allowing for injuries, have appeared to be lacking in confidence and organisation, as well as a few ideas. Our lack of success in recruiting a scrum half together with Reynolds early return to Leigh leave us without anyone to direct us around the field effectively. Finally, our pack is lightweight, which doesn't exactly help.

We'll be OK eventually, finishing 7th-9th, possibly above Sheffield when their fate is finally decided.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Quite a number of players who featured in the A team have gone back to their amateur sides, and this was one of the reasons for withdrawing from the league. The ones who are left, even allowing for injuries, have appeared to be lacking in confidence and organisation, as well as a few ideas. Our lack of success in recruiting a scrum half together with Reynolds early return to Leigh leave us without anyone to direct us around the field effectively. Finally, our pack is lightweight, which doesn't exactly help.

We'll be OK eventually, finishing 7th-9th, possibly above Sheffield when their fate is finally decided.

As for this Sunday, you won't be far away! A score in it either way for me.

As for this Sunday, you won't be far away! A score in it either way for me.

I hope your right DD but I really fear for us Sunday.We might have a couple of players back(Rob Spicer & Jack Teanby) but it looks like we may have lost Scott Hale & Kyle Trout to injury. I hope Morrison works on our discipline this week because that's what's killing us at the moment.

My heart says rams by 10,head says Batley by 20.

Really hope I'm wrong.

I hope your right DD but I really fear for us Sunday.We might have a couple of players back(Rob Spicer & Jack Teanby) but it looks like we may have lost Scott Hale & Kyle Trout to injury. I hope Morrison works on our discipline this week because that's what's killing us at the moment.

My heart says rams by 10,head says Batley by 20.

Really hope I'm wrong.

For this match, l just don't think form matters. l really believe that it could go either way. l think if we win, it sets us up fora serious challenge for a top 4 spot. if we lose, it looks like top 6 is the best we can do.

As for you, if you lose, it leaves you scrambling!

For this match, l just don't think form matters. l really believe that it could go either way. l think if we win, it sets us up fora serious challenge for a top 4 spot. if we lose, it looks like top 6 is the best we can do.

As for you, if you lose, it leaves you scrambling!

.............frying and poaching too! (But not coddling.)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

The Bridge is ok nice and big at the rear, near the ground is the Number 1 club which is very good.

Cheers Roger.

Yes but the bulls will have a game in hand. That would leave just 1 point between 3rd and 6th.

But we will still be in 3rd position, you cant claim points in advance of playing postponed matches

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

Games in hand are worth nothing until they have been pl

But we will still be in 3rd position, you cant claim points in advance of playing postponed matches

The way they have fit in there game in hand might give us an advantage

Fri   10th june   Sheff v Batley

Sun 12th june  Wokington v Bradford

Wed 15th June Oldham v Bradford

Sun 19th june  Bradford v Batley

IMG_0583.JPG

Archived