• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems odd to have;

a stand-off on the wing,

a winger in the centre,

a centre in the second row, and

a second row at stand-off.

I know Meli has done well at left centre and Soliola is getting back into the game, but something needs to change. It looks like St Helens are sometimes playing to a more conventional pattern, however this is not enough.

I hope this is not a sign of things to come from Potter...

In Potter we trust. :D

First half seemed to go quick, more one sided than I would have liked for entertainment value, hopefully Saints will come out for the second raring to go and give us a game. All a bit sterile so far IMO, need some fire from somewhere

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

First half seemed to go quick, more one sided than I would have liked for entertainment value, hopefully Saints will come out for the second raring to go and give us a game. All a bit sterile so far IMO, need some fire from somewhere

don't worry, st. cunningham will come to the rescue. well, eddie hopes he will.

foxes or poor people?

Good God!! How poor was that game? Awful from Saints from beginning to end, says it all when their best ball-player on the night was Graham! Matty Smith will probably be farmed back out to a championship team after that performance. Wigan weren't great either but they didn't have to be to win that one!

Well done Wigan.

I'm gutted that yet again Saints have come to a final not ready to start. It's as though anything off the cuff has been coached out of the side.

I know there has been alot of talk that Saints where without our half back combination. But those 16 points that Wigan ran in at the start had nothing to do with missing half backs purely Wigan where at a final and knew it. Saints just looked like they where trotting out for yet another game.

The only inventive stuff we did was once the game was already gone. It did not look like the coach had any special plays or combinations lined up.

For Wigan every player went out there not expecting to win but with the understanding that it's a final and you have to play the whole game with intensity if you want to win. Saints for 20 minutes where just trotting around with no intensity in the tackles.

Wigan have been consistently the best all year and are truely worthy champions.

Gutted.

Again.

It's all about da bass

Based on Chris Flannery's performance again, why are English clubs so obssessed with signing imports ?

And no, Thomas Leuluai was not the best player on the field, Sam Tomkins was by a mile.

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon