2010 Squad - How times have changed!

Chairman LMAO

Was just clearing out some old emails earlier and came across the 2010 squad list supplied for use on the website.  Obviously it got added to a bit (e.g. Mick Govin), prior to the NRC and all that, but by, how we've changed in six years!!  Pick the bones out of this lot!

1 IAN PREECE 2 LEE GREENWOOD 3 MARK BARLOW 4 DANNY MAUN 5 JONNY CAMPBELL 6 PAUL HANDFORTH 7 GARETH MOORE 8 BYRON SMITH 9 KRIS LYTHE 10 SEAN HESKETH 11 TOMMY GALLAGHER 12 MARK TOOHEY 13 ASH LINDSAY 14 JOHN GALLAGHER 15 ANTHONY HENDERSON 16 JOHN SIMPSON 17 CRAIG POTTER 18 JACK WATSON 19 EDDIE KILROY 20 DAVID TOOTHILL 21 JAMES MARTIN 22 JOSH GRIFFIN 23 CHRIS BUTTERY 24 ALEX BROWN 25 KYLE WOOD     27 JASON WALTON 

Only Paddy Hesketh remains on the playing side (and even he moved on and came back!) - although Alex Brown might yet join him.  Noticed that Chris Buttery has signed on for Hunslet this year.

Eddie Kilroy...?

I have no recollection of him playing at all.

Perhaps it's my age... premature senility...!

I wonder how many would get into this year's team.

Kilroy was a winger who was injured fairly early on as l recall. I seem to remember him playing up at Whitehaven, perhaps on the Wednesday night match that was postponed in the NRC. We beat them on a pitch that was clearly frozen, and me and my boy were nearly frozen to death!

3. mark sparky barlow.

bit of a fruit loop that lad had pleasure of sitting next to him on flight back from toulouse, on the autistic spectrum for sure!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived