Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds
    • Huddersfield
    • Draw

Leeds Rhinos 12-14 Huddersfield Giants after 65:00 minutes.

Brad Drew kicks the ball out on the full and from the scrum Leeds recieve penalty number seven of the game and Kevin Sinfield has the chance to level the scores up.

Leeds Rhinos 14-14 Huddersfield Giants after 66:00 minutes.

Sinfield adds the penalty 3/3 and we are al locked up at 14-14. What a fantastic game of Rugby league this has been.

Leeds Rhinos 14-20 Huddersfield Giants after 72:00 minutes.

Larne Patrick breaks the tackle and is away fending off the Rhinos like flies and will beat the chasing Lee Smith to score, what a try, what a fantastic piece of individual brilliance with the youngster showing some superb upper body strength and pace to burn.

Cudjoe converts 1/1 with Brough off the field.

Leeds Rhinos 20-20 Huddersfield Giants after 74:00 minutes.

Can this game get any better as Leeds come up thrumps with the short kick-off and on the last tackle the kick is there for the chasing Danny McGuire to touch down for the Leeds Rhinos as Headingley Carnegie shakes to the supporters jubilation.

Sinfield converts to keep his 100% record and what a finish we have here.

Leeds Rhinos 20-20 Huddersfield Giants after 76:00 minutes.

Leeds with a chance of the drop-goal after Huddersfield put the ball down on half way, Sinfield fluffs it wide after immense pressure was applied to the Leeds loose forward by the Huddersfield defence.

Leeds Rhinos 20-20 Huddersfield Giants after 78:00 minutes.

Leeds back in drop-goal range following a Donald run and Lee Smith puts it wide, we have 80 seconds left on the clock here.

cruel...again :(

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Leeds Rhinos 21-20 Huddersfield Giants after 80:00 minutes.

Graeme Horne drops the ball with no pressure on him at all and with seconds left on the stadium game clock perched high up in the Carnegie stand.

Kevin Sinfield lands the drop-goal at the third attempt and Leeds win an EPIC contest here. Super game.

Result

Leeds Rhinos 21-20 Huddersfield Giants

What an enthralling game of Super League this was from start to finish with both sides putting in 110% effort and more as the score changed hands five times before with seconds left Horne made the error and Leeds capitalised with the gamebreaking drop-goal.

It's so cruel on the Huddersfield Giants who came so close to their first win at Headingley since there promotion to Super League back in 1998.

This game really didn't deserve to have a loser, it really didn't and a draw would have been a fair result to reward both sides courageous endeavour.

I'm running out of superlatives to describe the game, so buy the game dvd and you'll witness a Super League classic.

A late change to the referee as Ben Thaler will take charge from Thierry Alibert.

The pa bloke at Headingley makes me laugh, he's so biased towards Leeds yet he does the Challenge Cup and Grand Final games.

Fingers crossed Huddersfield put up a good show as they enter the field.

and dont you think he is a bit scruffy too ,he's had them jeans on for 4 years

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

and dont you think he is a bit scruffy too ,he's had them jeans on for 4 years

Can't say I was looking at his jeans mate :lol::lol::lol::D

Hows your heart after that last ten minutes?

Where are the Huddersfield supporters?

I'll go as far to say that they have the poorest following out of all the current sides currently occupying the top eight.

It's a shame for the huddersfield team that they don't have the support their rugby deserves. There seems a real apathy towards sport in huddersfield, it's not like huddersfield town are in the premier league and getting 30 odd thousand every week thus pinching supporters from R.L. The pricing policy is right at the galpharm and the product is certainly entertaining so how udders can attract the stay away fans is beyond me.

Spot on 3Owls with that, I generally felt embarrassed last night at the Huddersfield turnout.

The Western terrace behind the posts was sparsely populated to say the least.

The game was a fantastic advertisement for Rugby League and will live long in the memory, it's just a shame that more Huddersfield fans couldn't be there to witness their players heroic endeavours wih the match result in doubt till the death.

Can't say I was looking at his jeans mate :lol::lol::lol::D

Hows your heart after that last ten minutes?

8 minutes to go and i was annoyed at being disturbed and getting my view blocked by so called fans leaving early.

Dont know about my heart but my hand was shaking when i picked up my first pint 10 minutes after the game

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

sounded like a great game from the updates. Im always amazed at people leaving before the end of a game. In my years of watching my beloved team there have been moments when it would have been so easy to leave the ground early e.g. losing by loads but I stay.

so it seems even more incredible that people leave when its 20-20 or 21-20.

sounded like a great game from the updates. Im always amazed at people leaving before the end of a game. In my years of watching my beloved team there have been moments when it would have been so easy to leave the ground early e.g. losing by loads but I stay.

so it seems even more incredible that people leave when its 20-20 or 21-20.

How anyone could leave the game yesterday early is beyond me. If it had gone on for a week, I would have still stood there.

How anyone could leave the game yesterday early is beyond me. If it had gone on for a week, I would have still stood there.

Thanks for the updates, couldn't get to last nights game, youngest lad should have been playing at halftime but they couldn't get a team together, so he didn't want to go to watch the match he was inconsolable.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Thanks for the updates, couldn't get to last nights game, youngest lad should have been playing at halftime but they couldn't get a team together, so he didn't want to go to watch the match he was inconsolable.

I bet he wished he went now to see the pink Rhinos win with time up on the clock.

He saw them all at training this morning, he goes to jr rhinos training on Saturday mornings.We all got pink shirts too.

I must confess that it is a tidy little number and all in a good cause.