Chris Ulugia

bromleybulldog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a seasons loan to us, so who pays his wages us or Bradford.

Would love him to stay.

Believe that he is only on loan because we couldn't get a new visa for him because he hadn't played enough games at Bradford.We originally had agreed transfer terms so I expect we are paying his full wages,

If we are to progress next year then we need to keep the likes of Ulugia while also adding quality to the squad... hopefully Smeaton is not a replacement for Ulugia. Be interesting to see who we will add as the majority of the squad has signed barring blake, keegan and Ulugia!! Be hard to top this year's success but I can't wait to watch us try

If we are to progress next year then we need to keep the likes of Ulugia while also adding quality to the squad... hopefully Smeaton is not a replacement for Ulugia. Be interesting to see who we will add as the majority of the squad has signed barring blake, keegan and Ulugia!! Be hard to top this year's success but I can't wait to watch us try

and Sam Scott , Paddy Hesketh  !!!!!!!!!

IMG_0583.JPG

We have to leave space for players that the new coach would like as well. If we want to be 1st or 2nd next year then we have to strengthen as much as other clubs already have. Great that everyone wants to be here but we have to hope on an impressive incoming as well.

Since we were going to sign in this season which would have included getting a visa as well, so surely we could afford to sign him for next season, we only had him on loan as he hadn't played enough games last season to qualify for a new visa but because he had signed on a 2 year deal at Bradford , his visa was valid still if employed by the Bulls still hence why he came to us on a season loan

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

We have to leave space for players that the new coach would like as well. If we want to be 1st or 2nd next year then we have to strengthen as much as other clubs already have. Great that everyone wants to be here but we have to hope on an impressive incoming as well.

1st or 2nd?

OK, if you say so.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Its only one or two place jumps from 2016 bsj.

Dont you know where big time charlies now

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1st or 2nd?

OK, if you say so.

With no suggestion of arrogance from me here, but what should we be aiming for next season BSJ? Personally, l believe to get into the top 4 next season will be even harder than than this season. However, would you suggest we plan to stand still?Or maybe even plan to go backward?

How many of your supporters would have been happy if MS and GM stated that they were happy with their position last season, and were perfectly happy to settle for a couple of places lower the following one?

Surely, we have proven this season that aspiration is the key (and we were only 3 points off second too!)

With no suggestion of arrogance from me here, but what should we be aiming for next season BSJ? Personally, l believe to get into the top 4 next season will be even harder than than this season. However, would you suggest we plan to stand still?Or maybe even plan to go backward?

How many of your supporters would have been happy if MS and GM stated that they were happy with their position last season, and were perfectly happy to settle for a couple of places lower the following one?

Surely, we have proven this season that aspiration is the key (and we were only 3 points off second too!)

In hindsight I would have taken it.  :(

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Of course, but life experience tells us that there is often a gulf between aspiration and reality. Answer me a question then DD: would you be disappointed if you finish 5th next year?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Of course, but life experience tells us that there is often a gulf between aspiration and reality. Answer me a question then DD: would you be disappointed if you finish 5th next year?

Yes, a little, but regardless of where I want us to finish, I would like my club to publicly aspire to improve our league position next season. I would like them to do this by showing some ambition in recruitment, and further initiatives such as those that worked this. My point wasn't about my expectations, it was about my club showing some ambition for the future. This is the point that several posters, including myself, feel was lacking after the Grand Final appearance in 2013.

Next season I suspect will be more difficult than this, but I would like to think that with some increase in financial resources, we can make a couple of additions to the squad that show that we aim to continue to progress.

Finally, I think it will be fascinating to see how much we as a club are going to budget in terms of players next season.

Rumour had it on Sunday the squad had all said they would give up a portion of their bonus payment in order to sign Ulugia on the same terms he was on this year so he didnt have to leave the club or return back home.

If true, that shows just what a close knit group we have, and shows the team spitit thats got us where we are.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

I only spoke to three players who said that Buford, but that was 100% of the guys asked. Chris himself needs 30k for wedding and visa, from the horses mouth. I love the support from his team mates but dies Disco want him?

by the sounds of it disco didnt even want john heaton, according to anther post he offered him less money to stay as conditioner.

by the sounds of it disco didnt even want john heaton, according to anther post he offered him less money to stay as conditioner.

.....imo of course.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

Archived