No new topics

Reflecting peoples interest in our sport generally.

Because everything is fine in the game so there is nothing to discuss.  :tongue:

Yep looks like chisholm is fed up , maybe he should be on the Rah Rah forum

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

anyone got a view on the season so far......Siddal are looking very good at the moment ,brushed aside a very disappointing miners aside last week...but the last team u can write off is miners as they can come back from the dead (as siddal well know)......was impressed by a young wath brow side 2 weeks ago siddal led 24-0 up the slope in the 1st half ,but brow stuck to there guns and attacked n tackled well 2nd half and got the next score 5 mind from time .

What are the opinions from the lower divisions .I see hunslet club parkside unbeaten ...who are the other stand out teams ?

anyone got a view on the season so far......Siddal are looking very good at the moment ,brushed aside a very disappointing miners aside last week...but the last team u can write off is miners as they can come back from the dead (as siddal well know)......was impressed by a young wath brow side 2 weeks ago siddal led 24-0 up the slope in the 1st half ,but brow stuck to there guns and attacked n tackled well 2nd half and got the next score 5 mind from time .

What are the opinions from the lower divisions .I see hunslet club parkside unbeaten ...who are the other stand out teams ?

Yeah Hunslet are breezing this league and that's no disrespect to the other teams, but Hunslet have a very clear aim of being in the prem in next 2 seasons, so they're treating every team with the same ruthless mentality. 

A caught some of the Thatto game against our noisy neighbours recently and they were a much improved side from the last time I saw them and look destined to return to the Prem themselves.

No mate, this is pretty the same squad we've had for past 4/5 years - barring a lad who used to play at Methley (prop) and 1 from Queens (winger) . Got a few lads come up through Parkside set up who are doing really well in the A team but the 1st team have been together a while now and I think that's why it's all coming together and the team are seeing the benefits of that on the field. 

I think we'll have to get a bit more depth to the 1st team squad for next season but to be honest, with how the A team lads are going in the YML I don't think we'll have any issue there. 

Next season will be first time we'll need to be playing high intensity, 80 minutes, every game, so I think we've got some work to do to get there but a good run in CC trophy might help prep us for that. 

Archived