free piano to a good home

9' oller

A customer of mine wants to free up some space and give away an upright piano with stool. Its in good nick but could use a retune.

Schools, am dram, nursery, hospital, nursing home?

I could van it locally with a willing volunteer

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

We need our loudest voices to nullify the south stand mongrels

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

We need our loudest voices to nullify the south stand mongrels

Not if this year is anything to go by - most matches it's been like "silence of the rams", although to be fair there's been sod all to sing about.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I meant the headingley lot

I meant the headingley lot

Ah - fair enough. I always turn the sound off when I watch the Rhinos on SL - I'm not quite sure which is the most irritating, the chuckle brothers's commentary, or the continual dirge from the fans that ends " Leeds, Leeds, Leeds" - oh, and that flat as a fart trumpeteer.  :angry:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

It doesnt take much for their lot to start playing the victim or "the referee s a banker". Just hope our boys dont get stage struck and give a good account of themselves

One things for sure stevo is a true ram and never has anything good or constructive to say about the gallant youths. Barrie mac and tez are complimentary

A customer of mine wants to free up some space and give away an upright piano with stool. Its in good nick but could use a retune.

Schools, am dram, nursery, hospital, nursing home?

I could van it locally with a willing volunteer

i offered our piano to the local school.... they snapped my hands off.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

i offered our piano to the local school.... they snapped my hands off.

Body parts for the biology dept obviously!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived