Brandon moore

Pink panther

have we got matty though?

It was reported some time back that Matty was going for an operation and that he would be ready just about the time when pre-season is due to start, so I would imagine he is still a Town player!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

That's what I thought, the last 3 years he's been plagued with injuries. Has he ever completed a full season for town without a major injury. Got to feel for such a quality player.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Indeed , takes some hammer doesn't he ? Shoulder especially is an absolute shocker of an injury for a guy playing in the middle doing all that tackling . Always a weakness and always getting it knocked over n over . I hope we see him and he gets to call it a day on his own terms and on the pitch , taking the plaudits of the fans - if anyone deserves that HE DOES

• 1 month later...

Got told Halifax, don't know how true tho, think he's at uni down there. 

Shame.

Students have plenty of free time to allow travel up here a couple of times a week for training!

'Viva Veivers'

'Viva Veivers'

'We're Wukinun Town, we're not going down'

'Viva Veivers'

Surely you have to be realistic. Recalling 6 hours three time a week for a student isn't going to happen. And Wonky how can you say he'd be third choice? You've never seen him play.

because there's zero chance he would start before Matty and Callum. Not many hookers at our level would.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived