Beer garden area.

RogerT

Just musing over whether there will be any entertainment on the big trailer stage again this season.

I personally thought it was a very good idea and seemed to go down well.

Cheers Roger.

Just musing over whether there will be any entertainment on the big trailer stage again this season.

I personally thought it was a very good idea and seemed to go down well.

Cheers Roger.

can you sing or dance Roger ?..

i would imagine the Pink weekend will have entertaiment..but that is a long way off August 20/21..

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I play in a band and have been in contact with Paul Harrison on trying to get us playing on the trailer. Guitarist is a Ram fan so was looking to that game to advertise in band rivalry and make it a family fun day....especially after some unfortunate incidents at theirs at Easter....

especially after some unfortunate incidents at theirs at Easter....

????....enlighten us please
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

????....enlighten us please

A small number of 'fans' had a scuffle in the stands, bottles thrown and also in the bar afterwards (fan on fan action)

Luckily this is a small minority and I do accept beer consumed all day was a factor.

In almost all other games between the two towns (in my experience) there has been some great banter within the unwritten rules. This keeps the game still appealing to the families....something I feel a family fun day on the return fixture would help cement

Archived