Have Salford got the most fustrating fans in SL?

16 coaches is about 880 people if they are all full.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

16 coaches with just over a thosand tickets sold including those on the day for the MPG. We'll have more away fans turn up then we get at home.

I suppose there could be coaches and minibuses travelling independently also, eg stag do trips.

16 coaches with just over a thosand tickets sold including those on the day for the MPG. We'll have more away fans turn up then we get at home.

Well, you might be the most 'frustrated' fans in SL, who knows. But wherever you are next season you definitely won't be the most 'frustrating' fans. There is a clear winner already on that front I'd have thought...

Forever in our shadow, forever on your mind.

I suspect that Salford's support has reduced down to the hard core who will support them no matter what

The fact that this hard core wants to go to the biggest game they've had for years is hardly a sign that they are 'frustrating'. If anything it should be applauded, surely?

What they need to work on is engaging a whole new audience of supporters - but that's an argument for another day.

Archived