Programme

Blind side johnny

I don't normally buy a programme at away games, not being a collector/hoarder and generally finding that they have little of interest to visiting fans. in the light of the causes that were being supported on Sunday I did buy one however, and have just now got around to looking at it. I have to say that it is a very impressive publication - interesting articles written by articulate contributors (none on here, obviously), well designed and laid out and also carrying a very healthy amount of advertising. All those involved in producing this and generating the income for it deserve a pat on the back for their efforts.

Once again it reflects well upon your club.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Cheers BSJ it's always good when opposition supporters appreciate effort. I always find Rams' programme a decent read and informative. Best of luck in 8's you're not dead ducks yet mate.

Archived