Keighley Cougars   16 : 22   Barrow Raiders

loading.gif Updating

Sort by :

15:35  GOAL! - Barrow Raiders

3. Chris Hankinson adds the extras to make the score:

Keighley Cougars 16 - Barrow Raiders 22

Comments(0)

15:34  TRY! - Barrow Raidersshare.png

28. Jamie Dallimore gets Barrow ahead from a great try in the 33rd minute scored exactly in the same place as Fieldhouse's earlier try!

Keighley Cougars   26 : 30   Barrow Raiders

loading.gif Updating

Sort by :

16:25
  TRY! - Barrow Raidersshare.png

11. Liam Harrison pushes the Raiders in front in the 69th minute with once again an excellent set of passing from the Raiders, Harrison goes over not far away from the posts leaving an easy kick for Hankinson...

Brilliant result, fantastic game, well done everybody. I am always too optimistic, and some are too pessimistic, some are in between, but we will all agree this is one of the best results of the season, and the team deserve a big turnout next week, come on the raiders.

alan athersmith

Hats off to the lads today, they played for each other and yes there were a few mistakes and panic set in at times but they held their own and what a finish! I bet Cresta is one happy man tonight. Well done all!

First away game I've manged this season. I agree brilliant day out to our 'local' team. We will probably have Workington next season (sorry worky). Attendance 716, I think, But 2 supporters coaches and lots by car.

As far as the game was concerned it was a real nail biter. The score kept changing the whole time. It could have been wins for Barrow,Keighley or Draw right to the finish. In the end we had 2 penalties right at the death and the 2nd of these was a far from easy kick by Chris Hankinson. The 34-32 victory  made amends for last years defeat. I think we were winning 17-6 with 6 minutes to go but managed to lose 17-18.

For me the only downside was the number of penalties given which tended to cause stop/start and slow the game down.

No game is a certainty but surely we should get 2 points against Oxford next week.

Archived