Today then...

Robin  Evans

I'm a fev fan thru n thru. I'll never be owt else.

But if it's poss to have a 2nd team I'd like to think it'd be Batley.....

I suspect I'm not alone amongst the post office rd brethren.

Absolute buzzin for your result today...

Well made up for you lot

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I'm a fev fan thru n thru. I'll never be owt else.

But if it's poss to have a 2nd team I'd like to think it'd be Batley.....

I suspect I'm not alone amongst the post office rd brethren.

Absolute buzzin for your result today...

Well made up for you lot

Cheers Robin. It was good to see a few FR shirts inside the ground. I thought we got in their faces and played the conditions perfectly.

That was tactical perfection from JK and the lads. Every player was superb, defence was brutal at times I thought the ref was very poor. the 40:20 from patch to relieve the pressure last 10 gives me hope that if injuries are kind to us we could be right up there pushing for 4th at the end of the season.

The Championship is looking a right competition this season isn't it? For anyone who supports a team with top 4 aspirations, you don't really know at this stage which results are "good" ones for your team...at this stage most of the "likely" top 8 look capable of beating each other on any given Sunday, which has to be a good thing for the comp. I'm already finding it hard to see Batley out of the top 4 as I don't think many teams are going to come to MP & come away with the points.

Fantastic defensive performance in the 1st half against both Sheffield and the dubious refereeing decisions, but realistically I noticed on more than a few occasions we were just as guilty with offsides in the 2nd half and he didnt pull us up.

Cowling looked very good in the centres, and all the pack had a stormer.

Very very pleased with the way we played today.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

BOOM!

How long have we waited for that result!

Great game to watch. I thought Walkers 40/20 just sucked the wind out of a resurgent Eagles and a dominant performance from our pack. Ulugia, and Scott stood out and impressed with Gledhill again.but my mom was Chandler

Great game Batley

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

by the end of the season, we might be reminiscing about how plucky Fev stunned the mighty Bulldogs at P.O. Road back in February, and I'm only half joking!

aye... I know!!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Great performance by all, but particularly Scott, he's so solid n confident,which gives all the team in front of him confidence. Hard yards by forwards were excellent, Brambani,Walker,Southernwood, great games. But more importantly an ALL ROUND SPOT ON TEAM PERFORMANCE. Looked a decent crowd for conditions also. Thankyou guys ,now lets see what Halifax have to offer.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Excellent again and great effort from all the team.

Our pack dominated a far bigger pack and once again didnt back down and laid the platform for a solid win.

Sheffield must be kicking themselves at letting Brambani and Walker go.

Im not getting carried away just yet, but we have the makings of a very good side this season.

And my accumulator came up as Dewsbury lost.

Days dont come much better.

Happy tonight!

Well done boys.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Couldn't get there today, wife just out of hospital, so kept up with Radio Leeds and Love RL.com, now that's a joke!! Looked at the site after the game to see what the team was and it's all over the shop and despite giving the correct score of 20-8 at the top, they only had 18-8 in the 'match events'. We used to get the team sheets put out on FB about half an hour before kick-off, was that the club or an individual who did it? Please go back to doing it. Am I glad we gave up our tie-in with LoveRL, what a shambles. Had an idea we'd turn 'em over today, but 12 points is a bit of a dream, and to nil them in the 2nd half was some effort. Saying that we set a target of 4 points from the first 4 games looked a bit far-fetched to me having seen the opposition, I would have been happy after beating Leigh to have lost the next 3 as long as we were in competition, but to be so near last week as well as winning today is great, shame it hasn't impacted on our league position, still 7th!!  With the look of the coming week's weather, it's going to be one of JK's famous arm-wrestles at The Shay next week, don't see much free-flowing rugby in prospect and another game where a score between the teams will seal it. Brambani v Moore in the middle............... 

Oooh! I can't wait for Kevin's input. I'll bet he was on top form up in the lounge, sorry I wasn't there due to illness.

Cheers Roger.

The lads were great today. Ref was probably the worst I've ever seen. Felt like he was looking for ways to get Sheffield into the game.

I think we will cause a few upsets this season

We have caused a couple already.

Archived