IS ANYBODY THERE ?

David

It's been very quiet on here lately and I'm just wondering how many of us will be in attendance at Southbank WMC 3 pm a week on Sunday to hear Mr Guildford's answers to pre submitted questions.

Can't imagine many been there , All questions pre event, will choose the ones he wants to answer and refuse the ones we want answered .Its just a publicity stunt on his behalf. I for one will not be wasting my time sitting there. SELL THE CLUB AND LETS GET ON MAKING A NEW TEAM AND CLUB THAT CAN GO FORWARD.

Whatever's done,I hope it's for the good of the club.Regroup,engage with the fans,basically get the club going again. Hope something can be done. This York forum used to vibrant and interesting to read with fans passionate about the club.Hopefully those days will return. Hope the slate will be wiped clean with new leadership and with fans coming back to support this great club.All I want is a strong York City Knights.

Can't imagine many been there , All questions pre event, will choose the ones he wants to answer and refuse the ones we want answered .Its just a publicity stunt on his behalf. I for one will not be wasting my time sitting there. SELL THE CLUB AND LETS GET ON MAKING A NEW TEAM AND CLUB THAT CAN GO FORWARD.

Couldn't agree more trig. I, like many others, waited in vain for several years for Mr G. to communicate with fans through meetings/forums. Instead, he appeared to prefer to hold court with one or two fans at a time whilst drinking one or ten pints.

When fans took it into their own hands and organised a meeting to try to find out what was going on they were lambasted for doing so. To now call a meeting after all the damage has been done beggars belief. Aided and abetted by his cronies, it gives him an opportunity to reiterate his hatred for other stakeholders in the city and to anyone else who happens to disagree with his approach.

Unless anybody can convince me otherwise I have no intention of giving any of my time to a man who has succeeded in alienating the majority of rugby league fans in this city. I'm sure I have better things to do with my time.

ps  Have just consulted my diary and see that I have planned to cut my toenails on that day.

I thought this guy had walked away from York Knights twice in the last playing season hence the confusion with your fixtures at the end of last season.

Whatever happens the RFL needs a team in York, although not a favourite club of mine I don't want you to vanish.

Cheers Roger(Batley fan).

Couldn't agree more trig. I, like many others, waited in vain for several years for Mr G. to communicate with fans through meetings/forums. Instead, he appeared to prefer to hold court with one or two fans at a time whilst drinking one or ten pints.

When fans took it into their own hands and organised a meeting to try to find out what was going on they were lambasted for doing so. To now call a meeting after all the damage has been done beggars belief. Aided and abetted by his cronies, it gives him an opportunity to reiterate his hatred for other stakeholders in the city and to anyone else who happens to disagree with his approach.

Unless anybody can convince me otherwise I have no intention of giving any of my time to a man who has succeeded in alienating the majority of rugby league fans in this city. I'm sure I have better things to do with my time.

ps  Have just consulted my diary and see that I have planned to cut my toenails on that day.

In case anyone is interested I am now reconsidering my position. The meeting has now been advertised in The Press which could lead to a bigger attendance, wouldn't want JGs cronies to have the run of the place. He has stated that "he is still leaving the club entirely". Fingers crossed.

Am cutting my toenails today just in case.

Archived