Fire. Guessing that was the imminent announcement.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry....but.....######.

If you recall our conversation last home match, CH is sharing info with certain people but not you or the group. One of them giving it out last week. The content of his tirade was astonishing and eyeopening.  I made you aware of this and who it was. After every meeting it's the same old rhetoric. This has been going on for many years and nothing has changed.  

Totally agree with you, I heard this over and over again

I wanted ch and rugby Oldham to speak

I spoke to a few fellow fans on Sunday and I expressed my concerns and whether it was viable to continue

I've tried, have I failed don't know

No idea what CH is trying to achieve here. If the club is losing money, why doesn't he just sell the club to a fans group for £1 and see how they fare.

Whatever historic rifts may exist, the club must try to come to some agreement to play at Boundary Park. They will never afford a stadium of their own, and the Whitebank is not fit for purpose and in totally the wrong place. 

The concrete beams have been under tarpaulins behind the stand for months, the conjecture on the steel was that it was damaged and scrapped, don't know how true that is.Last time I drove down Featherstall Rd the seats were in the storage yard under tarpaulin, that was a couple of weeks ago so they could have been moved since, as for the roof it's anyone's guess where that is.

I drove past today and it looked to me as though there are still some there!

Like ive said many a time..the 'salford stand' at the williows was acutally two ,30m long, stands.."500 seats" would represent one 30m stand..

We just don't know if salford gave use one or both of them..

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

2015717_11534.jpg

these seats are green...but looking at that pile of wood chips up against the actually stand CH is lucky half the ground didn't go up in flames...surely thats a breach of health and safety?

0482c634b529fb1b8dbe9028e1b9f75a.jpg

these are red

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

Yeah me and my son went to the unveiling of this "Grand Plan”.What a joke it's turned out to be.I remember reading that article and feeling some genuine hope(what a plonker). It seems we constantly get the mushroom treatment and its getting a bit boaring now.I honestly feel the end is getting near for the club.Unless someone can tell me otherwise.

I truly fear for my club, I can see it dying in front of my eyes.

It's needs to relocate to proper facilities like boundary park or maybe Oldham Council can finally come up with the replacement to sheddings

What a total shame. Huddersfield found Ken Davy and rose from the dead. Oldham found Hamilton and "well" it has never looked like working.

If CH does not walk away from what income he still draws from ORLFC and lets other people have the club without any cost implication to have a go at resurrecting it if that is possible the club will be finished in 3 years.

Not just Ken Davy.The Huddersfield Council played a part as well.In Oldham at the same time as Huddersfield had the vision of the stadium and worked a deal to replace Leeds Road and Fartown we were doing nowt.

I remember seeing REM at the new stadium around 1996.

We could still have done something in the early 2000s when the talk was of replacing boundary park.

No one grabbed it by the you know whats and got it done.

OAFC had a series of owners who could not get it done one of whom ended in the slammer.

Our council seemed more obsessed with art galleries and running the place into the ground,

CH it would appear lacked enough clout to get anything done.The the financial crisis came and that was that.

The stadium issue mirrors the town as a whole.

I was surprised at how many Saddleworth people saw Huddersfield as their historical home town.Nowadays People who move to Saddleworth abandon Oldham and hardly set foot in the place. 

Archived