Richard moore

Keep The Faith

He was the only one to perform for them at The Mount but going into 35 he would be very stoogap but is Matt Disken being kept in The loop about signings? What's his opinions?

Matt Diskin has got no say & he wanted to not sign any of the squad from this years successful squad & take 3 years to build another one. Obviously the board overuled him & are going to sign all the players for next year. To compensate they are going to allow him to makes the players dance off for their positions. This will be done after training on a Thursday night in an open session at Batley Variety Club.

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

I am being totally serious. He's going to turn up on first day of pre-season with a squad list and directions to the dressing room in case he Ioses it. What he doesn't know is that the club have lined up members from popular dance troupes from Britains Got Talent as trialists unbeknownst to Diskin and this will dazzle him into picking them. This the club believes will attract a younger crowd next season and they won't have to rely on Battler as much and save on up to date shirt costs.

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

I am being totally serious. He's going to turn up on first day of pre-season with a squad list and directions to the dressing room in case he Ioses it. What he doesn't know is that the club have lined up members from popular dance troupes from Britains Got Talent as trialists unbeknownst to Diskin and this will dazzle him into picking them. This the club believes will attract a younger crowd next season and they won't have to rely on Battler as much and save on up to date shirt costs.

Certainly appeals to me!

Its going to be a sad way for Moore to end his time at Fax. The invention of an offer from Torronto and then Fax calling his bluff saying they were not willing to pay what he wanted is going to leave a bit of a sour taste. Obviously the last news was that he had an offer on the table from Batley and either its all a big rouse again or its simply a case that Batley either did not want his signing to be public or its simply a case of it been too early to be announcing the signing of a player who is under contract. Either way he has probably played his last game for Fax.

All that out of the way and you will be signing a very good player who has more than impressed me in his time at Fax. Very mobile for a big man with great footwork at the line and obviously a great offload. If there is one downside its maybe that he can attempt to offload a little too much when its not needed but that is only a very slight complaint. He also gives nowhere near the amount of penalties away than his reputation suggests. He has been a very prominent part of our pack for a couple of seasons now and will be a good signing for Batley.

He would be a good signing to replace Keegan (if rumours are true that he is bound for greener pastures)

I don't know, your pitch looked very good on Sunday.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived