Farrell Banned

andyram

He got a one match ban,fined £75 and a warning.

Still a chance he could make a farewell appearance at one of our home games,wouldn't bother if I was Glenn.

I know he's been done before but looking at the video it was a bit of nothing really imo

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I know he's been done before but looking at the video it was a bit of nothing really imo

Well now he's a nailed on dog you would say that.  :tongue:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

It was barely a penalty for the initial offence and then a yellow for the dust up. Never a red in a million years.

Doesn't matter anymore ... he's a marked man with a short fuse!! Unless he curbs it... it will blight his career, which could be really promising if he can harness his aggression ...  if he doesn't it will be unfulfilled potential ... so many others have fallen short because they couldn't channel their aggression appropriately! .... wait a minute .. now he is a dog (allegedly) he will of course be an angel!  

Matty Groat ... wasn't that a Fairport Convention song of that legendary album Liege and Lief ???  got shot I think!!  ... so won't be playing for the dogs!! 

Matty Groves, of course. Groat is going back to Oz we hear.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Heard afew others are becoming dogs too.. The Adamson brothers and Matty Groat? Surely bull???

I'd be delighted if the Adamson family became dogs - it would improve our chances in the Boxing day slugfest immeasurably. They are two of this seasons big underachievers IMO, although to be fair Toby had injury issues. Won't miss em.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I think any player would be better at Batley than Dewsbury I think we have better structure better training and better camaraderie imo of course ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I think any player would be better at Batley than Dewsbury I think we have better structure better training and better camaraderie imo of course ;)

Currently that is obviously true.

Last season quite the opposite.

Next season - you guess!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Shopping list

Conditioner

Halfback

Couple of forwards

Winger

Centre

Oh and a prayer

Won't wish force new coach

I've tried to keep the shopping list realistic

I'm not going to get a 60" plasma TV for £20

So no point putting it down ;)

Archived