Roper trick!

glemiln

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_22744-roper-returns-to-rochdale.html

Apparently Steve Roper has returned to our fold - no doubt as experienced cover over the next crucial period.

Interesting.

That's interesting, No 7 is the only position that we have no competition for. I must admit I was calling for change when we had Roper, but looking at how he's gone since he left us and when we played against Oldham I think that was more to do with the our game plan under the previous coach.

This cant be a bad move at all for us.

He certainly improved when he went to Owdum, always liked him and I have to agree with Ormskirknet it must have had something to do with the game plan because he became a much faster player at Owdum, Welcome back Ropes, it will be good to see you.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

He certainly improved when he went to Owdum, always liked him and I have to agree with Ormskirknet it must have had something to do with the game plan because he became a much faster player at Owdum, Welcome back Ropes, it will be good to see you.

Playing behind a good pack helps any scrum half.

Archived