Ryan Wright

thehullram

Is he the lad who left last season or is my age playing tricks again?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

fourth choice, will he be in front of hemingway conroy or deleney? i doubt it..

Or Faz or Speakman.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Yes,left to join Doncaster,happy if he's back with us.

Nice to see the Club stuck to its word and welcomed him back

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

ridiculous. didn't need him.

Some tough 2nd team games next season.

When you say "ridiculous" MR can you quantify this or would you simply have the club send him away?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Some tough 2nd team games next season.

When you say "ridiculous" MR can you quantify this or would you simply have the club send him away?

Send him away? He isn't a stray dog or a long lost son. He's a young professional rugby league player who I'm sure would have found another club.

In the 29 games he played for us I can't think of a reason why he will get a look in at hooker over Hemingway, Conroy, Delaney, Farrell (he does play there sometimes)

Surely better for him to play first team no matter what league.

Send him away? He isn't a stray dog or a long lost son. He's a young professional rugby league player who I'm sure would have found another club.

In the 29 games he played for us I can't think of a reason why he will get a look in at hooker over Hemingway, Conroy, Delaney, Farrell (he does play there sometimes)

Surely better for him to play first team no matter what league.

OK I get it. You're saying that his decision to try to rejoin the club is ridiculous, not the club in signing him on, is that correct?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Both.

He should realise RL is a short career and he should aim higher than wanting to play in the seconds, when I believe he could cut it at a low champ or league one club.

The club also shouldn't feel the need to have five hookers in a squad, especially when they've just decided to promote a lad from the reserves.

I no he had a tough time last year but the realism of it all is he would have been forgotten about midway through the new season and I do feel the resigning has been made by emotions rather than performances on the field.

Both.

He should realise RL is a short career and he should aim higher than wanting to play in the seconds, when I believe he could cut it at a low champ or league one club.

The club also shouldn't feel the need to have five hookers in a squad, especially when they've just decided to promote a lad from the reserves.

I no he had a tough time last year but the realism of it all is he would have been forgotten about midway through the new season and I do feel the resigning has been made by emotions rather than performances on the field.

Has he re-signed, or resigned? Either way I must have missed the club announcement.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Might be the only one, but I thought he was very good for us. Lots of enthusiasm on defence and runs well from acting half. It only takes an injury, a loss of form or a suspension and Ryan would make the first team and do a very good job. Hemingways defence is a bit lightweight, he gets targeted by the opposition, Farrell isn't a hooker. I wouldn't write him off just yet.

Archived