BBC..

Anyone notice the team line-up graphics used by the beeb for the play-off highlights today?..

listed ala RU with forwards listed together and backs listed together.. except in all instance (all games shown) they had the forwards listed as backs, and the backs listed as forwards!..

useless.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Furious with my self, cos I thought it was on at 6pm, not 5......

Bottom line, then is no, not me...

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

i-player?

My pc hates it, it's old, clunky, and my connection isn't that good anyway, mobile dongly thingy.

So, not an option, see SQL, you'll see the cup final is un-marked for that reason.

I'm happy to have a cheap sh!te connection rather than none at all, though, that's the main thing.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

My pc hates it, it's old, clunky, and my connection isn't that good anyway, mobile dongly thingy.

So, not an option, see SQL, you'll see the cup final is un-marked for that reason.

I'm happy to have a cheap sh!te connection rather than none at all, though, that's the main thing.

Dowload the iplayer and then download the program onto you computer, that way you dont have to worry about dodgy streaming speeds.

dexterue2.png

Or if you've got a Wii, the i-player channel on that is great.

But if your internet connection is rubbish as previously stated, it'll be the same as it would on his computer, if you download, it may take a while but it will play from start to finish without stopping.

dexterue2.png