Every Super League club has suffered questionable calls by the officials

Does Garth Budge still live around here? I could have sworn I sat next to him in the opticians a couple of years ago, though why would you choose Bradford over Queensland?

I suppose he could have a doppelganger.

Queensland....Queensbury, virtually the same isn't it??

He used to live just off Halifax Road, near Horsfall playing fields, though that was a good few years back. Long after his rugby career would have ended though. He could have married over here and stayed, of course I don't think he would have been the first to do that.

Edited by Bulliac

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

Human beings inconsistent - never?

Again your mind stretches the point beyond belief.

You have NO evidence for "highly inconsistent" and no evidence that Mr. Cummins does not do everrything he can to try to acieve that consistency".

Your mind is creating nonsenses Mick, why not drop this silly obsession??

He has dropped the obsession, remember he said a couple of weeks ago he won't be talking about the refs anymore. -_-

He has dropped the obsession, remember he said a couple of weeks ago he won't be talking about the refs anymore. -_-

Mick - you need therapy and the best therapy is a refereeing course, and a few games under your belt facing people who think like you mate ;) no offence intended ever :D

Mick - you need therapy and the best therapy is a refereeing course, and a few games under your belt facing people who think like you mate ;) no offence intended ever :D

We tried that mate but for some strange reason he always had an excuse why he couldn't attend. You just can't help some people. Especially those that don't want to be helped.

We tried that mate but for some strange reason he always had an excuse why he couldn't attend. You just can't help some people. Especially those that don't want to be helped.

Maybe he just doesn't want to.

Should paley and everyone else who criticises Union on the Cross Code forum have a season of kick and clap?

I for one would love to see an end to endless tedious ref posts by Gledhill, but the stock 'put up or shut up' arguments are just as boring.

Maybe he just doesn't want to.

Should paley and everyone else who criticises Union on the Cross Code forum have a season of kick and clap?

I for one would love to see an end to endless tedious ref posts by Gledhill, but the stock 'put up or shut up' arguments are just as boring.

agree they are as bead as each other.

IGNORE button should be used not playground "he said, she said"

Does Garth Budge still live around here? I could have sworn I sat next to him in the opticians a couple of years ago, though why would you choose Bradford over Queensland?

I suppose he could have a doppelganger.

Garth worked at Bradford Council in the Architects department until he retired.. I regularly saw him in the main stand at the Bulls home games - the last time was circa 2005. Can only guess he is still around.

Can't remember when Errol Stock returned to Australia but found this team named as a classic Wests side;

The great 1972 Wests squad

1. Kev Denman / Errol Stock / Greg Heading

2. Rodger Kuhn

3. Rob Thompson

4. Eric Robinson

5. Wayne Stewart

6. John White© / Kev Rafferty

7. Greg Oliphant / Des Lea

8. Nev McDonald

9. Ian Robson

10. Kev Treschman / Jeff McKenzie / Richie Twist

11. Stew McAllister / Bob Green

12. Arty Connell

13. Ray McCarron

Coach: Norm Pope (played 1 game as a 41yo and kicked 5 goals)

Back in the Eighties we played Salford in a Lancs Cup tie at the Willows and I was standing next to the by then retired ref, Peter Massey who was a Salford man. When Salford's first try went over he turned to me and said 'you won't win this, this one's (meaning the ref) a homer'. Just thought I'd mention it.

Edited by Chronicler of Chiswick

Back in the Eighties we played Salford in a Lancs Cup tie at the Willows and I was standing next to the by then retired ref, Peter Massey who was a Salford man. When Salford's first try went over he turned to me and said 'you won't win this, this one's (meaning the ref) a homer'. Just thought I'd mention it.

I wonder if in twenty years time I'll be sat in Saints new ground next to Steve Ganson and he'll say "you know Mick, you were right. All those early years in Super League I did screw the Bulls"

:lol::D

If all teams "suffer questionable calls", that must ipso facto mean all their relevant opponents benefit from them.

Ie, swings/roundabouts.....

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

If all teams "suffer questionable calls", that must ipso facto mean all their relevant opponents benefit from them.

Ie, swings/roundabouts.....

You remember about, ooh thirty odd years back, referees always used to give one very early offside decision each way, and then not penalise the offence for the rest of the game? Our opponents ALWAYS got theirs under the sticks and we ALWAYS got ours in our own half!! Bloody refs...............

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/