Sunday

moorside roughyed

Well then,it's Whitehaven at our place.Surely we should be in with a shout with this one.The penalty count must be kept to a minimum for a start. Let's all hope for a game that we can start to be at least slightly optimistic about.I think we could all do with a good dose of optimism. Come on lads,you can do it!.

I'm really up for this and hope the lads are after an easier session on Tuesday. Really good opportunity to get our season back on track. Good to see a few players back and hopefully we can kick on from here. Come on you Yeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive game this one, realistically we need 3 of the next four and I cant see us getting anything at Bradford....so we need to start this critical period by beating Haven, give us a bit of confidence heading to Sheffield. We can do it, smart rugby,nothing complicated and keep the penalty count low as MR says. We didn't play that badly at London last week, there were positive signs , one of them again finishing strongly as London admitted. We need to start well and put pressure on Haven for 80mins. Our support this week and for the remaining games is crucial, if we do win 3 out of 4, going into the split the table will look a lot better for us, Crucial game, get behind the lads and we can get a result. See you there. Up the Yeds!!

We need to have a set of forwards on the front foot as recent defeats have come about when we have been up against a big strong pack.

Not sure of the relationship with Huddersfield now that Anderson has gone but we seemed to play well when Dickinson was with us and he is not in their squad for tonight so maybe he will be available.

On the Havenfans forum they are saying if they have 17 fit players they will win! Hope we send them home with their tails between their legs. We didn't play well up there and could have still won it. Come on you Yeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely right antisuperleague, I think that all the games from now are vastly important for our survival in this division. Any more slip ups will damage confidence in the team and that's the last we need.I think it will be a bumpy ride.Good luck to the lads today.Hoping for a roughyeds victory.

Busy day down here in t'Bridge, it's Stalybridge Festival celebrating 40 years of the Stalybridge Carnival.

Funfair in the park, carnival parade from late morning (traffic diversions in town centre), free canal boat rides, all kinds of stalls (food, crafts, etc) on in both Armentieres Square and the park.

All this and rugby league too!

Stalybridge has never had it so good, we're not used to this level of excitement in one day.

Archived