Play off dates

thehullram

Semi finals are 26/27 sept and final is 4 oct at Widnes.

Starting to feel a bit giddy now

I can understand that, me too but we must not get carried away. Could be that only time the chaps from the capital beat us this term will be in the semi finals! 

We have to be focused and keep the squad as fit as possible for the knock out games. I can see some changes at Doncaster

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

Dont be saying that phil we of course want to win the final but for pure enjoyments sake we want to play you .God forbid london get to the final.

Believe me if we don't get certain players back on the field it will be Dewsbury v London final. And like you I am hoping it to be what you wish for.

Rather play Fev, playing in a final with zero away support would be terrible

Both teams are away Chris.

Do keep up!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Rather play Fev, playing in a final with zero away support would be terrible

That won't happen Chris

Batley won't get there ;)

I hear yesterday's 50 point haul was dedicated to the batley fans

Each and everyone of them received a point each ;)

Nice to see you all talking about Batley as usual. Doesn't nothing happen in Sheep country?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Only the diehard diehards are to be seen at mount nowadays

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Semi finals are 26/27 sept and final is 4 oct at Widnes.

Starting to feel a bit giddy now

Can't any of you big misters get these changed? Got to take my daughter to university that day so all three of us would miss it!

The semis or final? Any of the semis on sky??

:lol:

Come on Chris, don't be silly. This trophy doesn't even qualify for the Disney branding its just the Mouse cup ;o)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Nice to see you all talking about Batley as usual. Doesn't nothing happen in Sheep country?

No nothing doesn't happen over here, whatever that means in English.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I cud av gone to a grammer school but they closed em all n made me go to Earlsheaton insted

Archived