Barry Eatons true loyalty

MikeFletchersBarmyArmy

His record as coach isn't so great, the entertainment on pitch isn't too great either.

We have always been told that he coaches Hunslet & coaches Leeds separately & that doesn't effect his coaching of Hunslet.

On Thursday night I saw with my own eyes Barry Eaton going out to train with the hunslet players in their hunslet kit but OUR coach turning out in a full Leeds outfit.

How can a coach expect to get the team playing for one & another getting team spirit, get pride in the shirt when they look at a guy who is suppose to be their leader but actually is from another club who doesn't want to stand at side of them & be in the same camp.

This failure of a coach now doesn't have the decency to even put on the club colours that he is the head coach of. For me this is a step too far, we have been told he is 100% committed to Hunslet when he clearly cannot be bothered to be part of the club, it's like a hobby for him.

Marching on together!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I am sorry to say and think this but I predict a long hard miserable season with not too many people on the terrace's to endure it,The board says it needs a thousand fans per game to move forward,,,first it must listen to the few fans (and getting less) what's left before anymore will attend.Call me a Barry basher but while he is there a lot of fans are gonna stay away,that's a fact and surely the board must know and understand this ??????????.

Barry will have come straight from training at Kirkstall, maybe he should have got changed while he was driving....................

That would be great and would solve our problem ! Out of interest does he ever take training at Leeds wearing Hunslet kit ?

It is quite apparent to anyone with an ounce of common sense that Mr Eaton is doing this deliberately to ###### off even more supporters.

Barry will have come straight from training at Kirkstall, maybe he should have got changed while he was driving....................

He's the head coach of Hunslet he's employed to represent Hunslet.

Haven't the rest of players also come from their other lines of work & got changed?

Hat/coat take 30 seconds to change so you can't use that as an excuse.

Have you never driven across Leeds in rush hour traffic............?

Funnily enough, non of the players seem to mind what kit Barry wears during training. Some of them train in their old Donny and York kits because that's all they have.

But as we all know, that's not really the point though, is it...................?

all excuses in world and defend him to the hilt . so over at rhinos the coaches and players wear what they want i dont think so.

the coaches and players at hunslet all need hunslet training equipment. yes some are new signings and its a good chance they dont have owt with hunslet on the training equipment. some have played before in the past and guess they threw the hunslet gear away. but for the coach been at club like 3 seasons or more and the players retained do have the hunslet kit

get it worn out of respect for the club who are paying your wages barry

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

hypothetical if you think about he's going to see out his contract at Hunslet till the job is no longer viable or he takes the assistant coaching job at Rhino's and says enough is enough I don't need anymore abuse so what he wears is his choice.

chappy

Funnily enough, non of the players seem to mind what kit Barry wears during training. Some of them train in their old Donny and York kits because that's all they have.

But as we all know, that's not really the point though, is it...................?

Mystic Meg,,,More cynicism or am I barking up the right tree, ,Are you a member of the board at the club ?.not being rude just interested to know.

I think you are really underestimating how long it takes to take 1 coat off & put another 1 on.

And as for the players minding, well you go by what you see on the pitch. You didn't really see them playing as a team did you & more like individuals

hypothetical if you think about he's going to see out his contract at Hunslet till the job is no longer viable or he takes the assistant coaching job at Rhino's and says enough is enough I don't need anymore abuse so what he wears is his choice.

Always noticed Grimshaw turning up for training in his Hunslet gear, don't believe he had an issue with it.

I would like to think now he is at Oldham he will have Oldham kit to train in.

Its a joke. No respect at all. Just dont do it. He knows the ill feeling, just come in a different top. It doesnt take much. Its almost as if he wants to wind the fans up. Wasnt all this supposed to stop with this fans panel and meetings etc. Doesnt look like anything at all has changed to me. Total and utter waste of time. I personally think that there isnt anybody at the club that has the balls to haul Barry in and give him a dressing down. It looks to me like he just does what he wants and to hell with everyone.

EATON OUT !

It’s just another PR disaster that could easily be avoided.

Just get Hunslet staff in Hunslet clobber!!!

I’m sure if Hunslet Warriors Under 8s can manage it a semi professional club can?

All it does is inflame the hatred of the Rhinos, and when the Lazenby Cup comes around next month and there’s chants of "Eaton is a Rhino" and anti Rhino chants (which I think are inevitable with everything the diehard fans see and hears) it will be the fans who are out of order and we will be singled out, when in fact, it’s the club who are solely responsible by allowing such things to happen.

This kind of stuff only serves to antagonise the few remaining loyal fans we have left.

We all want to enjoy next season and be positive about 2016, but it becomes increasingly hard to do so when little things like this keep happening.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

He was always proud to wear the shirt that's why 6 years of frustration eg dropped for the final game of the first promotion year to accommodate G Rainor missing the celebration's after the final whistle playing all the pre season games then being dropped to accommodate Brown and Flannigan missing the second promotion finals through injury but he was always Hunslet and proud of it.

chappy

Archived