Oldham v Keighley on Sunday 20th September

RoughyedsMad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's good, hopefully a full house will cheer the boys on and a few more pennies to strengthen The team for the championship

bizarrely its all based on some complicated mathmatical formula, whereby loads of differing criterias to do with all sorts of aspects are given points, then multiplied and then divided by fractions and....it was at this point my eyes glazed over, and i started wondering if vanish gold really DID make things 3 shades whiter......but thats why its such a specific number with that extra 2 people, and not a round number like 1500 or 1510

but yep 1502 is a good number, and I would LOVE to get a capacity crowd there, i reckon it would be electric!

Been on to virgin atlantic...the wifi should be good enough to stream oldham community radio coverage of the game,or GMR if they do it,failing i'll defo be able to keep up with the score via twitter or facebook....its only video streaming thats a issue...

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

Been on to virgin atlantic...the wifi should be good enough to stream oldham community radio coverage of the game,or GMR if they do it,failing i'll defo be able to keep up with the score via twitter or facebook....its only video streaming thats a issue...

Be careful, I was on a train to Manchester during an Ashes series once, streaming video to my phone.  We took a vital wicket and I stood up shouting "YES!  You £$%*ing beauty!"  I got some serious stares off a matronly like lady sat opposite.  

plus, with it being a split gate, Keighley will be losing money, as the prices are cheaper than they usually charge, so i would imagine, this was the fairest way of doing it. We have, after all got the home advantage as regards playing on a pitch the lads know like the back of their hands....Im sure we had to make some compromises!

plus, with it being a split gate, Keighley will be losing money, as the prices are cheaper than they usually charge, so i would imagine, this was the fairest way of doing it. We have, after all got the home advantage as regards playing on a pitch the lads know like the back of their hands....Im sure we had to make some compromises!

Now way!! Coming top should give you that perk, it's about all you get for achieving it (if we do, touch wood and all that)! ;-)

Be careful, I was on a train to Manchester during an Ashes series once, streaming video to my phone. We took a vital wicket and I stood up shouting "YES! You £$%*ing beauty!" I got some serious stares off a matronly like lady sat opposite.

Im not arsed...the champers will be passed round if we win lol

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

Admission on Sunday week is £14 for adults and £12 for concessions

It's a split gate and the admission has to be agreed between the clubs

More toilets and stewards you see

Its not all ticket

"NOT ALL TICKET" . . If Ur info is correct and my previous senario is correct there could be a ruck at the gates come 3.00pm . . I can see easily 1500 or more Yonners wanting to attend the match never mind Keighley fans ! ! !

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

Archived