London Skolars date changed.

Pedro

I see the London Skolars home match has been brought forward to Saturday from Sunday with a 17-30 KO. Another match I will miss as a 17-30 KO is no good for me. I've seen as many away matches as home matches this year. If this KO time continues next season may well have to get my RL fix by watching amateur teams. After over 60 years watching Hornets I couldn't switch my allegiance to another semi pro club.

This is taken from the e newsletter.

The Rochdale Hornets vs London Skolars fixture, originally scheduled for Sunday 13th September, is to be moved to Saturday 12th September, 5.30pm KO at Spotland Stadium.

There are many reasons behind the proposed move, namely that it will allow the players an extra days recovery ahead of the entering the play offs.

It will allow the clubs End of Season awards to take place post game in the Flying Horse from 7pm

Hope they are right about the play offs!!!

Yet another example of complete disregard for season ticket holders, and lifelong supporters.

Saturday's are a no go for me, but having bought my season ticket early to help Hornets with their shortage of monies in the off season, I find I have to miss 5 matches due to these date changes which means I can only watch 6 matches. There was really little point in buying a season ticket.

This is totally unacceptable and means I won't be having a season ticket next year although I have been a season ticket holder for many many years.

It's time the club considered their spectators & supporters before making these ludicrous mid season changes!! I am sure I am not alone in suffering in this way.

I also expect to miss the odd game but not because of changes to dates and days which are beyond my control after I have purchased a ticket!!

All I ask is that the board don't make changes halfway through the season.

As I said before because of my commitments on Saturdays I can't attend and to miss 5 games from 11 at home makes the season ticket a very unattractive proposition.

Archived