Yorks Supporters Groups -

Marto

Hi 

as well as being involved with the buffaloes, i work with Supporters Direct, www.supporters-direct.coop.  whom aims include to help fans own and run their clubs, along democratic lines following the co-operative model. in rugby league we have the Bramley Buffaloes, Mancunians, Hemel, Rochdale and Hunslet in fans ownership and many examples in football.

if there is anyone from York City Knights Supporters Groups out there interested in this as an idea, please contact me on martyn@bramleybuffs.com and i will put you in touch with the right people.

Thanks 

web-banner.jpg

2006 National League Three Champions, 2009 Co-Operative Rugby League Conference National Champions

Bramley Buffaloes|Buffaloes Video Channel|Buffaloes Merchandise|Buffaloes Blog|Buffs on Facebook|Buffs on Twitter

Hi 

as well as being involved with the buffaloes, i work with Supporters Direct, www.supporters-direct.coop.  whom aims include to help fans own and run their clubs, along democratic lines following the co-operative model. in rugby league we have the Bramley Buffaloes, Mancunians, Hemel, Rochdale and Hunslet in fans ownership and many examples in football.

if there is anyone from York City Knights Supporters Groups out there interested in this as an idea, please contact me on martyn@bramleybuffs.com and i will put you in touch with the right people.

Thanks 

Thanks for that Marto but as you are now probably aware, things are still moving here evidently and we may be still in with a chance of survival. Many thanks once again and I'm sure your offer will be kept in mind.

Thanks for that Marto but as you are now probably aware, things are still moving here evidently and we may be still in with a chance of survival. Many thanks once again and I'm sure your offer will be kept in mind.

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rochdalehornets/

Archived