Jarrod Sammut signs for London Broncos

Just announced - a 2 year deal.

Still plenty to give? Or is this signing a year or two too late in his career? 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

He's only 29! 

I haven't seen him play recently, so I was wondering if his mercurial mojo had faded.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

One of the most exciting halves I've watched. Broncos need some exciting players to draw some bigger crowds. I remember watching thomas leuluai @ Griffin Park and he was worth the 4 hour round trip alone. He's not even 30 so hoping he's still got something left at Championship level.

One of the most exciting halves I've watched. Broncos need some exciting players to draw some bigger crowds. I remember watching thomas leuluai @ Griffin Park and he was worth the 4 hour round trip alone. He's not even 30 so hoping he's still got something left at Championship level.

He's also joining a club that's just had a very encouraging season on the pitch. If they can keep that momentum going, he can add his own personal touch to the Broncos' attacking play.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I watched him a couple of times last year Lee. I know what you mean, he produces moments of individual brilliance like the tries he scored at the summer bash.

I agree he is very good. Batley were interested in signing him before he went to Workington.

Having watched him week in week out for the last 2 seasons he's a very hit and miss player. There are occasions where he is unplayable and everything he tries comes off, but there are also occasions where he doesn't get into the game at all. I think his biggest problem is he can't play to a set structure, you have to give him the freedom to play off the cuff to get the best out of him and these days most coaches don't like players like that.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

derwent is spot on with his comments on jarrod .he is still a magician but can drift out of games , has a habit of going for interceptions in his own 20metre area , leaving gaps in the defensive line , definitely always looking for the wonder play as opposed to the team plan .

Archived