Toulouse v Barrow

750VFR

• 2 weeks later...

So, just a couple of days to go what should we do, what should be the game plan?  

Do we put out the best team we can and have a real go at turning over Toulouse, based on Sundays performance I have doubts we can do it, but we have come a long way and are a much better team than the one beaten by the French earlier in the season. 

If we could be the first team to beat Toulouse could we do it again a week later, my head says no we can't and this leaves the alternate choice of sending a team made up of all of the 'fringe' players, resting our front line lads and putting everything into winning firstly at home and then going to Rochdale in the hope of a promotion win, and also hoping Rochdale face a real tough game in France. 

Who would be a coach.

Even if we finish 3rd, if results go our way we could still get the play off final at craven park, I say send a full team to France this week, win lose or draw the players need to be on the pitch, swapping and changing the team around at this stage won't be beneficial for us.

Even if we finish 3rd, if results go our way we could still get the play off final at craven park, I say send a full team to France this week, win lose or draw the players need to be on the pitch, swapping and changing the team around at this stage won't be beneficial for us.

I agree, we could always ask Roy Hodgson what he thinks about rearranging a team at play off's

A strong squad has been picked to travel to France so Barrow are taking it seriously. Toulouse are beatable as Hunslet nearly proved. Difficult job but Barrow have to tr y to keep up the pace and play the French at their own game. The kicking game is vital as Donny and York have shown. All the teams who have tried to slow down play to disrupt the French rythym have failed miserably so far. Saying that, Toulouse are a quality outfit.

Right the lose lose weekend is over, I think the directors, the coach, the players, and the supporters should now start the build up to our next home game, it is going to be a cracker, what all the seaon is about, and only possible by the performance of the team throughout the 8's, well done the raiders, now lets finish the job.

Archived