jarrod sammut

townie88

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signing Alex szostak would be a good start but let's hope this energises the whole setup and we move forward , maybe your other big lad will be latu fifita who surely will enjoy playing with his best mate . Up the town . Delighted to be honest.

Great news and possible just the lift the whole club needed at this time.    Well done to the board for making it happen.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Fantastic signing. Well done to everyone who made it happen, I'm sure big latu had a big sway on him coming here. Let's not carried away counting our chickens about staying up though,we don't want to sound like havens idiots. everyone must now lift and give it there all. Players and fans

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

It's no surprise the deluded ones are already slagging him off.

Welcome to Town Jarrod!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Archived